n i n e

"Your new place is proper nice all set up" Jeremy laughed holding our sleeping child in his arms as we walk in side.

"Yeah it's what happens when three chaotic people and a child live together with a cat, it's home though" I say smiling at the sight of my sleeping son just being adorable.

"I'll go put Rusty to bed while you relax" he says before walking down the hall to Rusty's room, I meanwhile take a seat on the couch and after about 5 minutes Jeremy returned.

"We made an amazing child" he plops down on the couch next to me.

"Yeah the minecraft gods blessed us with a decent child that I raised amazingly" I laugh a bit.

"You play that game too much and yes you did do an bloody amazing job raising him." He smiles.

"No such thing as too much minecraft" I state in utter shock that Jeremy thinks one could play that amazing game too much.

"Are you sure?" He says almost mockingly, I've know Jeremy most of my life and thanks to that I know he's only trying to get a reaction from me but damn I really want to slap him or like throw lego at him. It's probably better if I don't.

"Honestly my dude, I met all my best friends and close friends thanks to minecraft. Without it I honestly don't know what I'd been doing these last five years." I explain and Jeremy just softly smiles.

"It's how you met that sapnap guy?" He asks, god damn it my Beloved child has been speaking to his father about Sapnap.

"Kinda, that was more to do with streaming but I'm pretty sure I was playing minecraft at the time" I laugh, he gives me a smug look.

"So it is true when anyone talks about time you light up like a Christmas tree" He seems happy instead of annoyed so that's good maybe.

"Was it Rusty, Alice or Aiko?" I look him dead in the eyes.

"All three but something none of them can agree on is, what you and him are." He states.

"Well it's complicated Jer" I murmured.

"You talk almost everyday, you go to see him almost every weekend and you think it's complicated plus from what Rusty has said you and him don't act like friends" he laughs out.

"Okay why are you asking a four year old about my relationship with Sapnap?" I question.

"Because I want you and Rusty to be happy, this guy obviously is makes you both happy.. especially you" he's smug but he isn't wrong, "looks like they were true when you have feelings you become a tomato".

"That's it you are banned from America, anyway that movie was great tonight" I quickly change the subject though unlike most people Jeremy doesn't accept this.

"You have been basically dating for months yet you two haven't the talk" he sighs.

"I have a son, I know the talk" My eyes roll at topic.

"Not that talk... the what are we talk" he explains looking at me like I'm stupid or crazy idk but I don't like it.

"Jeremy you seemed very invested in my relationship status, Kinda Sus" I laugh.

"He's a man who my son looks up to and the mother of my child is obviously wanting more then a friendship" this man needs to stop going to law school or like whatever he is doing, we don't talk just us a lot and by that I mean normally either Rusty, Aiko or Alice is with us, "Your tomato is showing".

"I'm murdering Aiko for starting that joke" I state.

"Murdering isn't something you should being doing to your best friend" Jeremy laughs a bit.