Chapter 10- Found

Esme sat in her rocker on the kitchen side as I made breakfast. Oslo was running around the kithchen with his ball in his mouth. Courtney walked down the stairs still in her pjamas.

"I dont want to go to school" she said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist

"Why not?"

"Im not ready, it will be easier for mum to come and find me"

"What about you take the day off, I will call Mum tell her your alright you just need some space and then we can sit and watch movies all day" I said stocking her hair

"Thankyou" She said smiling and walking over to sit at the table. I put the pancakes I was making onto three plates and carried them over. I put one in front of Courtney, one where I was going to sit and one at the head of the table.

"Wheres Nolan?" she asked

"Probaly still in bed"

"Has he got work?"

"No he took the day off"

"Why?"

"Courtney, I was taken into hospital last week they said im stressed so he is taking a few days off work to look after me"

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes" Nolan came down the stairs with some joggers on and an old shirt and ruffled hair.

"Good morning beautiful" he said planting a small kiss on my lips.

"Morning gorgeous" he kissed the top of Courtneys head.

"Morning sweetheart" he kissed the top of Esmes head. I smiled at the sight as I tucked into my pancakes.

"So what is the plan today?" Nolan asked taking a seat at the head of the table "Im assuming you are not going to school Courtney"

"Courtney and I were going to have a movie day"

"Ohh a girly day then"

"yep" Courtney said grinning

"Well I may have to join you for a movie or two but I also thought we could go to the DIY shop to get paint for Courtneys room as its still the same colour from when we moved in and also to get some paint for the twins rooms" He said patting my belly.

"Good idea, why dont we go and get paint this morning and start painting and then this afternoon we can watch movies"

"Okay I will go and get dressed" Courntey said getting up "Thankyou for breakfast.

"No problem" I called after her as she ran up the stairs.

A few minutes later Courtney ran downstairs with some leggings and a big jumper on. Nolan and I went upstairs to get ready whilist Courtney watched Esme.

I stared at my refelction in the mirror, I just had a sports bra on and some leggings.

"Your getting big" Nolan said wrapping his arms around me from behind "I cant believe its been 7 months since our wedding and that Esme is three months old."

"Neither can I, I just want this pregnancy over and done with. I hate having all these weird cravings and hormones"

"Its not long yet" Nolan sais handing me my jumper I slipped it on and we went downstairs.

>>>

"Do you prefer this blue or this green for the boys room?" I asked Nolan

"I think the blue is nicer"

"Blue it is" I said dropping blue in the cart. "wheres Courtney gone?"

"I dont know but wherever she is she has our baby with her" Nolan said grabbing my hand with one of his and placing the other on the cart handle as we went to look for Courtney and Esme. We turned the corner to see Courtney leaning over Esmes pram holding up two colours to show her. She soon saw us and ran over pushing Esme in front of her.

"Can I have this one?" she held up a mint green.

"Of course put it in" Nolan said.

>>>

We spent the next few hours painting the rooms whilist Esme slept. Oslo was covered in paint so Nolan took him for a bath whilist Courtney and I went to choose a movie.

About half way through our first movie the doorbell went. I got up to amswer it and was suprised to see Scarlett in the doorway not my Mum.

"I baught dinner" she said holding up a takeaway bag. I took it off her and went to put it on the kitchen side "Mum told me to come, she wants to know where Courtney is"

"Shes here, but shes not going home"

"I know I have some of her stuff in the car I dont want her going home either."

"Good, want to join us on our movie marathon?"

"I would love to"

Authors note

Vote, comment and share