Chapter 2- moving house

"Hurry up" Nolan whined as we carried the boxes into our new house.Nolan and I wanted a small 3 bedrooms house down the road but both of our Mums insisted we have this large 6bedroomed house free of cost (well it was our wedding present)

"Can't we just start unpacking what we have inside and them Nash and Lila can help is unload the rest when they get here"

"We want to do as much as we can now whilst the sun is out"

After around six hours of unloading the lorry we were finally done, now we has to start unpacking it all.

"Do you want the box of pictures in the lounge or your bedroom?" Lila shouted from the kitchen.

"Lounge, I think" I shouted back. Lila was my best friend, we had been since we were 4. It was quite lucky that Lila was going out with Nolan's twin brother, Nash.

Finally we had everything we needed to do today's done. We had ordered a pizza and Lila and Nash had gone home. We were going to eat our pizza and go to bed.

I carefully moved Nolan's arms from around my waist and slipped out of bed. I pulled my dressing gown over my pyjamas and padded down the stairs.

I made my self a coffee and set it down on the table when the phone started to ring. Before I answered it I checked the time 10am, that was late for me getting up I thought.

"Hello" My mums voice chirped down the phone.

"Hi Mum" I groan

"Well Trisha and I have got in touch a lady who is pregnant with a girl and is not ready for it and she's only 17" well I'm only 19 "she's very worried about it and thinks she's not going to let the baby go as she loves it so much but she has no money and the baby's father has run away. But I said that she can come and see her baby whenever she wants so I was thinking that maybe you could meet over coffee"

"Um okay, are you sure I should rush into this?" I ask

"rush into what?"

"Having a child"

"Of course not you are as ready as you will ever be"

My Mum told me the ladies number and some more information about how the adoption service were coming in an hour to inspect the house. I was really worried about that we only moved in the day before.

"Nolan" I shout up the stairs "someone's coming in an hour to check the house"

"Coming" I heard him grumble.

I went back upstairs and had a shower and got dressed. I didn't feel like breakfast as I was feeling sick so I skipped on that.

"You pass" the man who had been inspecting the house said "I can see potential you just need to finish unpacking"

"Thankyou sir" I say before closing the door behind him.

"I wasn't expecting that" I admit to Nolan.

"Neither" he said walking to the kitchen to make us some lunch.

I jumped up info the kitchen counter to watch what was happening.

"When is Oslo arriving?" I ask Nolan. Oslo was my present from Nolan a tiny little cocker spaniel poodle cross.

"This afternoon"

"This afternoon?" I repeat in shock

"Yes around 2 o'clock."

"But we need to go shopping to get things for him, like a bed and food and he will need his vaccinations done."

"Well we will go when he gets here"

"Do you like this lead or this one?" I ask Oslo who I was carrying in my arms.

"I like the red one" Nolan said

"So do I"

"All we need now is a bed we have food, bowls, toys, treats and poo bags" he said ticking them of his list.

We walked over to the beds and picked a black and red basket before we went to pay.

"£46" the lady serving said. Nolan handed in the money and we left the shop.

Authors note

Sorry for short chapters I just want to update quickly and I thought I could do short chapters with regular updates.