Chapter 5- two month scan

"Mr and Mrs Allen" the doctor called out from the front desk. We stood up and walked into the room.

I lady around the age of 25 was siting in there she liked up as we entered and smiled.

"Hello, you must be Carmel and Nolan"

"Yes we we are" Nolan said smiling at her.

"Okay so your here for you two month scan" she said smiling at us both "Carmel do you want to lay down"

I lay on the bed and she put some gel stuff in my stomach before moving it around so she could get a better picture.

"Is it okay if I go get my assistant I'm only new so I'm not very goo at these things"

"Is everything okay?" I ask worried

"Of course the baby is all alive I just want him to check something" she said smiling and walking out

She was only out the room for a couple of minutes, before she came back in an older looking doctor behind her.

"Okay Carmel let's see what we can do for you" he came and sat where the lady had been sitting

"I think your right" he said looking up at the nurse.

"Carmel, Nolan your having twins"

"What?"

"I knew this would happen there is so many sets of twins in my family" Nolan said as he ran his fingers through is dark black hair.

"Nolan it's going to be okay" I said putting my hand on his arm.

"Hi Mum, I thought I would just let you know that I'm having twins, if you want to give me a call when you get this or whenever" I spoke into my mums answer phone machine

We were driving to Lila and Nash place were they had some news.

We pulled up into there drive and climbed out. I knocked on the door and Lila opened it she hugged me and Nolan before inviting us in.

we all sat down in there lounge win a drink each.

"So we have some news" Lila said looking up at Nash

"News number one, we have just bought the house next door to you" Nash said excited

"And number two, I'm pregnant" Lila said

I jumped up and congratulated them now it was our turn to tell them our news.

"Were having twins" I let Nolan tell them.

"That's great" said Lila

"What did Mum say?" Nash said

"Carmel left her mum a voice mail" Nolan said.

Nolan could tell u just needed to get home and go to bed it had been a very tiring day. We said our good byes and left.

We arrived back at our house around 9pm and we had a bite to eat and just went to bed.

Authors note

Another short one but I am keeping them regular.