Chapter 4- Telling our parents

"Well Mum, Dad, Trisha and Edward, we have some news, not shall I say particularly good news but news alright" I ranted on about some news for a while longed before Nolan put his hand on my arm signalling for me to stop and calm down.

"Hurry up and tell us Trisha and I have to be at dinner party in an hour" my Mum snaps,she sure wasn't in a good mood.

"Okay" I took a deal breath "I'm pregnant" everyone remained silent just staring at Nolan and I "take the house away what ever, take away everything you bought us, disown us or whatever you wish but I'm not getting rid of the baby. And if your wondering we will still adopt the baby it won't stop is she needs a home"

"Carmel, how did this happen?" My Dad asked

"We think it was the night of the wedding,we are very sorry Gary" Nolan said to my Dad.

"Well you were both quite drunk" Edward, Nolan's Dad said.

"Well you keep it but don't expect me to help you out all the time because you can't cope with two children" My Mum said.

"I agree" Trisha said.

"Anyway we need to get ready for a dinner party we will see you soon" My Mum said.

We said our goodbyes and walked out the house and I got into the passenger seat of Nolan's car.

"That didn't go that badly did it?" Nolan asked

"It could of gone worse"

"They didn't even ask many questions"

"That was good"

"Morning sickness?" Nolan Asked as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Yep" I groaned at least it was a Saturday so Nolan hadn't woken me up whilst is was getting ready for work at some ridicules hour.

"Coming back to bed?"

"Yeah"

"So Im thinking we start designing the nursery this week" Nolan said

"Sounds good"

"We could go shopping to get some bits"

"Yeah, that sounds good. I think I will be more excited once we start buying things"

"Same" Nolan said sighing.

"What about this pram?" Nolan says showing me a fairly simple one

"Yeah that one looks fine, I'm going to head to the clothes, that's the bit I'm most excited about" I said as I headed over to the clothes section pushing the shopping trolly.

"I like this" I say holding up some dungarees with a pink top underneath. "it's so cute"

"Yeah get that were going to need plenty of clothes."

I grabbed many all in ones, T-shirts, socks, tiny little leggings and many more cute outfits. I have to admit I was very excited now.

We paid for everything and headed home. I had decided which room was going to be the nursery and we had picked up some pink paint and brushes on the way home. I went and changed into some old track suit bottoms and T-shirt before heading back into the nursery to start decorating.

At around 6 o'clock we had finished decorating so we ordered an Indian takeaway and sat and watched movies for the rest of the evening.

I had always liked Nolan from when we were little, I'm not sure if I loved him but I defiantly liked him. I would have liked him more if we hadn't been forced into love. I hated the fact that I had no freedom in my life. I mean I was 19 and was already going to be married and have two children.

Authors note

I hope you like this chapter