Chapter 1

First of all here's some backstory on who you are:

You're a Skydira.
You have the power to control wind but can't fly, you're also a pretty good, quick fighter.
You've been invisible to everyone since the Galra attacked your planet and haven't seen any other Skydiras (you think they're probably dead) this happened 600 years ago. You're now around 700 years old (with around 600 years a Skydira is already considered an "adult" if you compare it to humans). Skydiras live for around 10000 years, they can also share their years to live with others.

You live by yourself on the planet Yneya.
You used to help people in need, on your way through space you found a white wolf (who is the same breed as Keith's).
One day your ship got destroyed and you crash landed on the planet youre currently at, because your ship was broken and apparently there were no other ships on this planet you weren't able to get away so you decided to settle down.

You went onto a big mountain with no one around and built a small house, your house is surrounded by a forest.
You teleported to the place you're at with your wolf, since no one sees you you decided it would be best to go there because no one of the planets inhabitants would come there.

You've heard of Voltron before and know what happened in the battle, you crash landed about 5 years before their victory, before you helped to protect those threatened by the Galra.
You went to a city of the planet nearby regularly to hear about the situation with Voltron.

• • •

Now, when does the story take place and what has Keith been doing?
Voltrons victory was 2 years ago; and now Keith is on the way to your planet
Like in the series ending, he helps the Blade of Marmora transition to being a humanitarian relief organization, meaning he travels to different planets to help the beings in need.

• • •

Ok, now that we've gone through some background stuff, here's the actual story!

Keith lands on the planet Yneya, he welcomes the people there, giving them supplies but
his wolf tells him that there is something suspicious in the mountains.
Keith asks the people if anyone knows what's up in the mountains, they tell him no one's been there since they all don't have spaceships or other ways to get up there and they are happy where they are.

Keith and his wolf head towards the mountains, there he realizes no one would be able to get up there unless you can teleport or fly up there.
His wolf still is suspicious and they go up by teleporting.

Keith goes through a beautiful forest with shiny trees, at the end he sees a big sunset and finds a small house located near the end of the mountain, surrounded by lots of plants, the forest behind him.
His wolf warns him that he can sense someone there.

Then Keith and his wolf, hiding behind a tree,
see you sitting there watching the sunset.
Keith is really curious, since no one would be able to get up there according to the people, he wonders if you got there with a spaceship.
Then suddenly a white wolf appears next to you, he sees you talk to it.
The white wolf tells you there's something suspicious, he feels something, he turns around, you turn around as well, looking for something there.
Keith sees you turning around and quickly hides behind the tree again.
He then asks his wolf who the person is and why they have a wolf as well.

Suddenly your white wolf teleports next to Keith and his wolf, the wolves both examine each other. You see your wolf somewhere near the forest, acting differently than usual so you decide to see what's going on.
Approaching your wolf you ask "What's going on?" You see the other black wolf and ask "Another.. wolf?"

Then Keith appears infront of you.
You're kind of amazed by this cute stranger in front of you, his fluffy bangs hanging over his eyes.. he does have a really pretty face.. you think as you realize you haven't seen anyone up this close in years.
He looks directly into your eyes.. something you have forgotten what it's like.
He seems amazed by something, you think it's the sunset right behind you.. it can't be that he sees you, no one has.. for .. a really long time.
Then the stranger in front of you asks "Is this your wolf?"
You freeze. He asked this while directly looking into your eyes. Finally you manage to get some words out "Are you.. are you talking to me?" With a worried expression he asks "Yeah.. theres no one else here. Is everything ok?" You stare into his eyes. his expression turns even more worried.

"You can see me?"
"Yeah. Are you alright?" he asks.
Not really knowing how to explain everything to him you tell him
"You dont know how long I've waited for someone.. to see me. I.. I've been invisible for.. must be around 700 years now.. I.. "
He looks at you suprised, confused, still worried..
"What? How?.. What happened?.." You look from his eyes to his wolf, still unable to fully process the situation.

"I'm sorry, you dont have to tell me this is probably very overwhelming to you.. This is my wolf and it looks like you have one of the same breed too.. that must be how you got up here.." he adds.
Thankful for his understanding behaviour you tell him "Yeah... and.. I think that they could be the reason for you seeing me.."
You smile at him and he softly smiles back.
The wolves both start playing together, you both watch them run together and laugh, slowly the first shock leaves your mind and you feel more free to talk.

"Im sorry, I should introduce myself.. All you know about me is that I have a wolf similar to yours and that youre the first person to see me after being invisible for a long time.. Which is super crazy..
I'm (Y/N). I'm a Skydira, were a race closely related to humans and Alteyans, at least from our looks, other then humans and Alteyans we do have these markings all over our bodies, and as Skydiras, we can connect to the atmosphere, we're able to control the winds around us.. However, we're not able to fly, that is beyond our power. I'm believe I'm around 700 years old by now and haven't been seen by others for.. 600 years. A Skydira normally lives for around 10000 years. Altough another ability we have is to give away years of our lives. I haven't done this yet because in order to do that, I'd have to.. be seen by the person I'd give them to I believe."

While telling him this you go towards the cliff of the mountain, he follows you and you both sit down, watching the sunset. You remember how much you longed for someone to be by your side watching this.. and just talking.
You take a deep breath and look at the stranger thinking please believe me, please don't think im completely crazy.