6: Blue Ice

-2 days later-

Down in the depths of the basement Ethan was pumped to get the machine started. He has waited a long time since his friend died. Now he knew where his friends new base was and collected samples of DNA and he knew the machine was good to go, or so he thought...

"Three, two, one!" Ethan pulled the lever and electrical pulses of engery ran through the poles, freiknenstien style. Then all of a sudden blue ice began to form a human like body. However, electric wires started to break. They started falling. The poles fell to the ground and the ice body started to disappear and turn to dust.

"Nononono" Ethan said out loud. The machine was very loud as you could hear metal peeling off.

Ethan then pulled another lever that was conveniently placed next to the engine. He was so close, he has to continue. So he pulled the lever down and more electricity crashed down. The ice body started to form again, but the purple fuel, which was very dangerous to human skin, started to come out. It was one of the byproducts to creating Je ne t'abandonnerai jamais. The purple stuff was fuel for the machine.

The purple fuel flowed out and touched Ethan's hand. The purple fuel burned Ethan's hand. The smell of cooked pork rested in the air. Ethan's hand gotten burned horribly as the machine kept going.

The ice body formed yet it was lifeless. The electricity kept going however. Ethan ran over to the control panel and tried to stop the machine. However, the purple fuel came out of the engine and was all over the floor and burned the machine. The machine stopped.

"Fin... finally" sighed Ethan,"Blue Ice? Are you there?"

"..."

Just silence.

"No... It... It didn't work?" Ethan gasped quietly.

He was tired. His hand was burned terribly and there was no Blue ice. Only sorrow filled the air.

_________________

-------Two days ago-------

"Hello?! Is someone there? And are you okay?" Lazer shouted out loud.

Suckline heard Lazer say that. She didn't want Lazer to see her like this.

She went into her bedroom. As a hummingbird getting inside wasn't too hard. She flew into the Castle walls and flew around. She wanted to go into the armory for some odd reason. She flew fast and quickly as she dodged many arks that hung low. She flew inside and heard voices of Lazer shouting hello.

"Hello! Is anyone there!" Lazer shouted out. She was sure she heard someone screamed. Lazer then started to black out slowly.

"Inside the armory"

"There's something there"

"The bird"
__________________

Lazer then woke up, nearly crashing into the ground. She could feel the cool air rushing by her body as she fell faster and faster. Slowly reaching the ground, foot by foot. Lazer then grabbed a rocket from her inventory and shooter it upward.

"Newtons 3rd law of motion, thank god its real" Lazer said out loud to herself.

She then recalled the vision she had. She then went inside the Castle of Death and tried to find the armory.

Lazer took twists and turns, some dead ends, but after 2 minutes, she found the armory. Inside she found a hummingbird. 'why is there a hummingbird in the armory' Lazer thought to herself.

She then recalled again that her vision said, The bird.

'Did it mean the hummingbird? What importance is the hummingbird' Lazer thought.

The hummingbird then started to... Cry?

"Help me..." The hummingbird mumbled.

"What? You can talk!?"

"Help..."

"What... What do you need help with?" Asked Lazer.

"I don't like this..." The hummingbird mumbled.

"Like what?"

"This" the hummingbird pointed at itself.

"But that's you" Lazer said.

"I'm not a hummingbird Lazer, I turned into one"

"What!?!" Lazer, clearly dumbfounded, stood in amazement.

"Well... Uhhh... Why are you a hummingbird, what I presume is Suckline" Lazer asked unsure of what to say.

"I don't know. I was a jaguar, then a hummingbird. I don't why I'm turning into things" Suckline said, still in hummingbird form.

"Can-can you turn back?" Lazer asked quickly.

"I don't know if I can"

"Come on, just try!" Lazer encouraged Suckline.

"Okay..."

The hummingbird then started to glow in a blue hue for a little while. Then it started to get bigger and bigger. It grew as tall as Suckline and then Suckline appeared. But not covered in the black substance.

"YOU DID IT!!!" Lazer shouted out, amazed that her friend did.

"Yeah heh, I did it." Suckline, now in human form.

"And your not covered in that black liquid anymore!"

"Oh yeah. I guess, heh"

"Come on let's go over to Ninja Ryan. I'm sure he'll want to know your okay" Lazer muttered out before grabbing Sucklines arm. Lazer looked at the bright moon in the sky and smiled. She then popped on her elytra and flew Suckline over to Ninja Ryan's Mansion/house.
__________________

-----Back in the present-----

Ninja ryan ran over to Ethan's house to tell him the news that Suckline is okay.

"Helloooooo" Ninja said in a playful time,"It'ssss Ninjaaaaaa"

"Comin'" A voice came from inside. It sounded quieter than normal. Like someone was crying.

The door opened to reveal a man distressed and eyes red from crying, there's also a bandage on his right arm. His right hand was also bandaged.

"Hello" the man said.

"Hello...Ethan" Ninja Ryan said,"You good?"

"Yup, never been better" Ethan lied.

"Sure..." Ninjas voice trailed off.

"Anyways, I wanted to tell you that" Ninja started to say, "That Suckline is a-okay"

"Oh, Nice. That's good to hear" Ethan said,"At least someone survived" Ethan mumbled the last bit.

"Sorry, could you say that again?" Ninja ryan asked.

"Repeat what again?" Ethan asked, clearly knowing what Ninja meant.

"That last bit, that you said"

"Oh! That's just nothing. Possibly the wind" Ethan lied again.

"Okayyyyyy" Ninja said,"Well I hope your okay then, bye"

"Bye..." Ethan said.

Then all of a sudden, Ninja Ryan passed out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-