16: Ethan's Basement

They fell further down, 10 Blocks left.

Suckline is prepared. She grabs the water bucket, steady's it and lands it.

"Oof" screamed Vivid as he landed in the water.

"... We're.... WE'RE ALIVE!" Reaper shouted.

"Shhhh, not to loud now, we don't want Ethan to hear." Vivid shushed Reaper.

"Wait, Ethan? He chucked you off this cliff?" Suckline asked, still sitting in the water.

"Yeah, he W.W.E. chucked us off this very cliff" Reaper said, starting to stand up.

"Hmmm, how did Ethan climb that cliff with you two?" Suckline asked.

"Ahhh! God, this hurts." Reaper exclaimed.

"Oh.... That explains it... Here take this" Suckline said, giving a health potion to Reaper.

"Thanks."

"Ok guys, so are we gonna climb the cliff? Or are we gonna heal up, or find others!?" Vivid exclaimed,"Who knows if Ethan killed the others?"

"Ok, he didn't kill anybody, I was there, they were... Just badly hurt, however the knife went through me and I didn't get hurt, soooo yeah," Suckline started, "They are fine, they are actually going to see if Ethan has a basement."

Reaper and Vivid stiffened up. They looked like statutes at the mention of Ethan's basement.

"Well... Haha, that's funny.... He does have a basement" Reaper started,"But... He..., or whoever was down there kidnapped OG, I watched it happen."

"Yeahhhhhhhh I just heard a noise and went down." Vivid added.

"Oh, what did you see down there?" Suckline asked, picking up the water with the bucket.

"Not good things, I think our friends might be heading into a death trap." Vivid said casually.

"Oh god.... Ok, we need to hurry then!" Suckline shouted the last bit as she grabbed Vivid's arm and ran towards her castle. Vivid grabbed Reapers arm and they went to the Castle.

*In the air*

"Hey Ninja, would it be funny if that cliff by Suckline's base was a direct entry to Ethan's base" Lazer said.

"Yeah, it would be funny! Up ahead, I see it." Ninja replied back.

The base came into view as the sky darkened, it looked like rain was coming. Dark clouds swarmed the sky as thunder could be heard in the distance. Ethan's base had a weird vibe around it.

"Ok, we land here and try to find if Ethan has a basement, we just have to be careful." Lazer said.

"Got it"

Ninja and Lazer flew down carefully, they went on the roof, trying not to make any sound.

They walked quietly down as the decorations on the outside proved to be helpful for once.

They climbed down steadily until they hit the window. Lazer looked around to see a figure inside, wait, make that two figures.

"Shhhh, quiet, I can see 2 figures, both around the couch and tv, they are gathered around a bookcase of some kind." Lazer said crouched down.

"Yeah, I can see them too, we can evesdrop on them!" Ninja whispered loudly.

"Already ahead of you buddy." Lazer said, closely listening.

"I don't care about them! They can die for all I care, JUST DONT LET THEM GO!" A figure said.

"Well maybe if you let him out, so I have someone to talk to and plan with, them maybe I won't let them go" The other figure said.