10: The Doll

Ethan walked back to his base. He was just in a mission to 'Save' Ninja. How stupid.

Ethan wanted to kill them! Take revenge!

Ethan also did not need a snickers. He was fine.

Ethan went over to his enterence to his basement. He sighed and went down. He saw wires and cables scattered all over. The purple liquid is seeping through the machine into the floor, slowing eating at it...

Wait...

Eating at it....

Ethan's the purple liquid. He's eating away at past memories. Just like the purple liquid.

*Sigh* Ethan then goes back upstairs.

He kept onto that thought. He was the purple liquid.

------------------

Suckline walked back to Lasers base. She walked inside and sat on the couch wondering where lazer could be...

*Bang!*

'Hmmmm?'

'What was that.' Suckline thought to herself.

"Nonononononono! Rina! Why?" Said the voice from the basement, or what appears to be one.

'Rina? Who's that?' Suckline thought.

"Lazer?" Suckline asked.

Then all of a sudden it got quiet.

"Hello?" Suckline asked again.

"Ummm... I'm here!" The voice said.

"Lazer is that you?"

"Yup."

"Ok...? Why are you in a basement. Asked Suckline walking down further into the basement.

"For the doll I have..."

"Wat"

"Yeahhhhhhh. I have a doll named Rina. She's a possessed doll." Lazer replied.

Suckline looked at the doll and just froze.

"So uhhh your not gonna tell anyone? Right?" Lazer asked.

"No, I don't know what you mean." Suckline said while grabbing something from her pocket.

"The doll"

"What Doll?" Suckline said before grabbing a bow and pointing it at the doll.

"WOAH WOAH! STOP!" Lazer shouted.

"Nah. If I learned anything from TubeYou. Its don't trust dolls that are possessed" Suckline replied pulling the string of the bow back.

"Ey'! I'm not just a doll! I'm her friend!" The doll said grabbing a pocket knife,"two can play at once"

"Ok woah woah woah. You guys can... Ummm. Calm down." Lazer said trying to calm them down.

Suckline and the doll both looked at Lazer with confused faces.

"Listen... This is ummm. My friend, Rina. Rina this is my other friend, Suckline. Suckline, this is Rina." Lazer said trying to introduce them.

"Sure" Rina said in a sassy tone.

Suckline stayed quiet.

"Well... Ummm. Let's just go. Hehe, who's wants to be in a creepy basement all day..." Lazer said trying to get out of the subject.

"Nope your not doing that. You are gonna tell me why you have a doll in your basement." Suckline said.

"Hahaha... Long story short. It's my old friend who I found in a attic of a house. She was alone, so I kinda kept her and now we're friends."Lazer said trying to see if she can say the bare minimum that works for an explanation.

"Then how did you sneak in the doll from the Realm barrier" Suckline asked.

The Realm barrier is a term used by admins that play Bedrock. It means that it's the barrier that keeps people not white-listed from entering. Only the admin can decide who comes in and out of the Realm that there in. Oh course the Ban thing is not gonna be used because Suckline ain't gonna be adding more people unless provoked.

"Long story short, the barrier counted the doll as a asset to my clothes. And did not get rid of it." Lazer said truthfully.

"I'm not gonna question anything anymore, ok well. See'ya!" Suckline said clearly confused, "oh and Ethan wanted to see you!"

"Ok really? Ok, well then bye Kristen! Lazer said out loud.

"AHHHHHHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DONT SAY MY NAME PLEASE!" Suckline yelled out.

"Ok, but why? No one is around?" Lazer asked.

"OG Flax and Angel Reaper! They're coming back from exile! They could be anywhere!" Suckline said.

"Oh. Wait WHAT! Reaper's coming back? Aswell as OG Flax? No, why?" Lazer asked.

"Because their 2 years is up." Suckline replied.

"Shoot" Lazer said.

"Yeah... Alright well bye!" Suckline said before running outside and flying away.

"Bye... Well anyways, Ethan wanted to see me. Alright I guess I'll go then, bye Rina."

"Bye"

-------------------