9: Invisible

Deeper.

                 Deeper he went.

                                                Unable to move.

Falling faster. Further. In a void of an endless black darkness.

All he could feel was pain.

A throbbing pain in his head.

Then he woke up. . .
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hello there"

"Who said that?!" Shouted Ninja Ryan as he was chained to a chair, arms out.

"I'm no one you see, I'm just here to test..."

"What does that mean!"

"It means your gonna be PERFECT"

"Nononono what are you doing?!" Ninja Ryan shouted as he was trying to escape the chair he was chained in.

"You can't escape Brian... I'm here to keep you here. I'm not gonna let it be like last time" The strange person said as they pulled out a needle with a black liquid and started to move forward to Ninja Ryan.

"How do you know my name!?" Brian asked.

"You don't need to know. . ."

The needle got closer and closer as Ninja Ryan couldn't move. He couldn't believe this strange person knew his name. He didn't even say it once when he met the others. Could it be a past friend? Could it be Blue Ice? No it couldn't be... Blue ice died. Could it be the same person the Suckline met when she was kidnapped? The black substance looked like how Suckline described it.

Thoughts ran through Ninja's head as the needle got closer. He couldn't breathe right. He felt sick inside...

And then he passed out. . .

------------------

"Sooooooo. Do you have any ideas where Lazer could be?" Ethan asked.

"Well no, but why are you asking? We need to look for Ninja Ryan first, then lazer. Ninja Ryan is in danger" Suckline replied to Ethan's dumb statement. Of course no one knew where Lazer could be, besides Lazer herself.

"Sooooooooooo. Why are we going into a forest?"

"That's where they took Ninja Ryan"

"And who's 'they'?" Asked Ethan.

"I don't know"

"Hmm"

Some time went by as Suckline and Ethan traveled through the forest until they found a suspicious white building covered in vines.

"I think this is where they took Ninja Ryan" Stated Suckline.

"..."

"Uhhhh Ethan you good?"

Ethan thought of starting his task of revenge, and having Suckline as the first one down.

". . ."

"Ethan! Hello? Ethan? Ya down to Earth?" Asked Suckline.

"Uhhh. Oh yeah I'm here, I'm just...uhhh thinking of some stuff."

"Ok...? Well let's head in."

"Ok. . ."

Suckline and Ethan went into the white building. And saw the same layout as the other white building in the Dark oak forest by Ethan's house. However this white building is near Lasers house.