17: One for another...

"Haha! That's amazing!"

"I know right!?"

Two figures spoke in the distance.

"Have you seen what I can do! Look!"

One figure pulled up what appears to be a admin console.

"Noice"

They talked back and forth as they walked through a city of some kind. The city was a navy blue color, but brighter. Kinda like a cyan color. The ground was a darker blue as tall buildings stood up and mighty, covering part of the sky. It was dark out and lights were covering the city.

"Today was fun!"

"I agree, hey for our game, I managed to get character movement down!"

"Really? Cool"

The figure that talked about a game held up another admin console as they showed the other figure what they did.

They talked and talked as they walked through the city, getting darker by the moment.

They walked through alleyways to get to a portal. Up above the portal said, Minecraft.

"Alright here we go!"

"Goodnight, see'ya!"

"See'ya!"

The pair jumped through the portal.

Until another figure, stalking them, followed them to the portal. He got climbed down from the ladders above, and glided down softly down to the pavement.

"It's time, what I've been looking for"

He walked into the portal, only to be blasted out.

He flew a good 5 feet and hit his head on the pavement.

He was flustered with anger, but got up and walked back to the portal.

"Hmmm... Interesting"

He walked through the portal again, only to get thrown back again.

Again...

Again....

Again...

He started to be flaming with rage.

"NOOO! I WILL NOT LET THEM GO!"

Then he realized something. They'll come back tomorrow...

He climbed back up the ladders and began to start watching over the portal.

*Tomorrow*

He waited, and waited, until a bright light came from the portal, sorry, make that 2 bright lights.

They flashed and shined as the same two figures appeared.

"Ahh, ok, so what should we do today?"