13: One to Many

"urggg"

"OG?"

A voice came from nearby.

"Rea-reaper?"

"OG! Where are we?!"

"Idk man, This area is not looking to well"

"Well hello there..."

A voice came from a speaker.

"I want to pull a little experiment..."

An experiment? OG and AngelReaper were confused.

"The injection too alot more time than I thought... I guess you guys had a resistance to this.... Weird, never had anyone have a resistance to my experiments before, but I guess there's always a first..."

"What do you mean?!" OG yelled,"Resistance?!"

"Haha, that's funny" The speaker said, sounding like he was crying.

"You are just not perfect for my game... But I'm going to make you perfect... Here's the reference I'm going to use..."

All of a sudden a door opened and a figure stood there. The room on the other side was pitch black, yet the figure could be seen slightly.

"Here's the perfect reference...."

The figure walked out more until you could see their clothes, but not their face.

"Well well well. I've been told something... That you need to be fixed."

The figure spoke in a Russian accent.

"So, we're gonna need to be creepy and speak in Russian accents?" AngelReaper suggested as a joke but giving worried looks.

"Yeah lol, great accent!" OG replied to Reapers joke looking at him.

"You don't understand do you..." The speakers spoke again.

"Well? Gonna joke more?" The figure said again, but this time in a American accent.

"Woah, he can change accents?" OG asked. Trying to ease the moment.

"Yes, I can..." The figure spoke again but this time was holding a needle.

OG and Reaper looked and one another with scared looks.

"So, uhhh... Whatcha doing with that?" Reaper said. He didn't want to get poked, nor did OG.

"I'm going to do some testing..."

OG started to try and get out of his handcuffs.

"Good try OG"

OG ignored the figure and continued to try getting out.

"OG, here!" Reaper tried to turn to OG so he could break out.

"Good luck getting out" the figure spoke out.

"Shut up!" Reaper said feeling the cuffs getting loose on OGs hand.

The figure started to walk closer and closer.

"Hurry up" OG whispered to Reaper. Once OG breaks out, he'll break out Reaper.

The figure got closer. About 10 feet away from OG and Reaper.

Click

The cuffs broke free. OG got up and attempted to unlock Reapers handcuffs.

"You" The figure noticed OG got free, he started to run faster and faster.

Click