8: Forest

A couple hours pass by...

            Waiting as still as a blade of grass.

Funny enough Ethan was in a field.

         He looked out and saw his friend, Blue Ice standing there.

He smiled. He was happy.

Ethan smiled back. The heat was cooling down as the pair battled one another for the right to make sure that they were in good shape to battle the mobs at night. They needed Xp for enchanting and Vivids Xp glitch no longer worked so they had to grind.

The sun had set now...

The monsters came rolling in. Zombies, Skeletons, Spiders, and the devil's themselves, Creepers.

"Ethan! Watch out! Creeper behind you!" Shouted Blue Ice.

"Thanks pal!"

Time went on and lazer came by with Suckline to grind aswell, they also needed Xp but for naming different Pandas and pets, aswell for gear and tools.

"Oh hello there!" Shouted Suckline as she stabbed a zombie.

"Oh Hi Suckline and lazer" Blue Ice replied back shooting an arrow.

They fought for what seemed like hours for just Xp alone.

"Blue Ice! Watch out! A Jockey and 3 Creepers" Ethan Shouted.

"Ahh! Shoot those Jockeys!" Yelled Blue Ice.

"What's a Jockey?" asked Lazer as she went to backup Blue Ice.

"It's where a skeleton is riding a spider." Replied Suckline.

"Got it" exclaimed Lazer as she drew her sword in the air to land a strike.

The sword flew through the air, crashing down on to what seemed like a creeper. Until Lazer saw a blue figure knocked out, she figured Blue Ice was knocked out because of the Jockey and not her sword.

She then continued to kill monsters.

"Wait what!" Shouted Ethan,"Where's Blue Ice?!"

"He got knocked out by a Jockey" replied Lazer.

Ethan looked over to see nothing. He then looked where Lazer was and saw a certain Blue figure laying in the grass.

Ethan worried ran over to see Blue Ice laying in the grass. He couldn't see much because it was midnight after all but was still even more worried that he could smell Melted Ice in the air.
------------------

Ethan woke up in the same field that Blue Ice died on. Was he dreaming? Did he sleepwalk out here. But he couldn't of because from his base was about 10 miles away, separated my a dense forest.

He looked around to find that he was alone... But then saw the same spot his friend died in. Ethan was fueled my anger by this. Not remembering much after he found Blue Ice's lifeless body on the ground.

"Damnit" Ethan said out loud.

"Lazer... Your gonna pay..."

"I'll make sure you're gonna meet the same fate as Blue Ice. . ."
-----------------

"Guys stop it" Ninja said in a playful manner.

"I CANON believe it" Suckline joked.

"Wha? That didn't even make sense haha"

"Oh I'm sure it did!"

Suckline and Ninja were walking down a path. They were gonna tell Lazer about Ninjas new found speed power that he gained.

"Hey guys!" Said a voice from a nearby forest.

"Lazer? Is that you?" Ninja asked.

"Maybeeeeeeeee" The voice said again.

" *Sigh* Lazer come out of the forest. I'm not going into a another creepy dark oak forest again." Said Suckline who could feel something off about the voice in the forest. She felt unable to come close to the forest.

"Hehe! No but seriously come in! I've gotten something I wanna show you!" Said the voice.

"Ok fine I'm coming into the forest, I swear if this is a prank" Ninja said in a joking tone.

He walked farther and farther away from Suckline and into the forest,"You coming Suckline" Asked Ninja Ryan, who had his back facing the forest.

"Ummm no thank yo- Ninja Watch OUT!" Shouted Suckline.

"What do yo-" said Ninja as he was pulled by the neck into the forest. He was slowly being dragged into the Dark Oak forest.

"Ahhh!!!!! Not again!!! Lazer lemme go!" Ninja Ryan said seriously.

"It's a surprise! I'm sure of it!" The voice said running into the forest dragging Ninja with them.

"LAZER! STOP IT.... I CANT..  CANT BREATHE!" Screamed Ninja.

"Shhhh..... Hehe, where your going it's gonna be a surprise for sure." The Voice said again.

"Ninja!" Yelled Suckline as she ran towards the forest only to hear shuffling in the trees and backed out of the forest.

"See? Your Friend has left you" The voice calmly said.

Ninja unable to breathe passed out, seeing Suckline walking away from the forest.

---------4 Hours Later--------

Suckline out of breath ran over to Lasers base to try and find Lazer.

"Lazer!... Huff...I have... Came... To... See you" Suckline said tiredly.

"But no one came" said a voice.

"Wha- who's there?!"

"It's me, Ethan..."

"Wait Ethan?!" Suckline said,"Do you know where Lazer is?"

"Nope.... No idea"

"Ok... Well wanna help me find her, Ninjas been kidnapped and I need help" Suckline suggested.

"Oh... Well I can help look for Ninja Ryan with you instead of Lazer" Ethan replied.

"Oh... I guess so, I'll just leave a note then." Suckline said.

"Alright then lead the way." Ethan said.