18: The Arrival

The figure looked back In a type of shock.

"You" The figure said out loud in their normal voice, no accent, no nothing.

"I... I can't believe it, why are you doing this?!" Suckline shouted out, almost in a hurt voice to the figure.

The figure had a blue hoodie with chocolate milk brown hair. Their had his right eye a dark purple that looks like black from afar. They had darkish-lime-green pants. Their left eye had a blue glow to it, almost like San–

Muffled voices could be heard from within the machine.

"Idk, why are you down here" The figure said back.

"How are you still alive? I saw you get kidnapped!" Suckline was on the verge of tears. She couldn't believe her friend was still alive...

"Ehhh, fair enough, I'll give it to ya." The figure said,"These two were caught sneaking around, so Ethan here... Or rather down there," The figure pointed down,"Ethan, he told me to encage them until we release HIM."

"Brockaflocka! Who's him ?" Suckline shouted.

"Ehhh, better question, who's he?" Brocka said, pointing at Reaper, trying to avoid the the question.

"That's Reaper" Suckline replied.

Brocka looked at Reaper, eye level.

"Ummm, Hello? Yeahhhh hehe, how you do?" Reaper said nervously.

"Not, much, how 'bout you?" Brocka said back.

"Well..... I mean ever since you kidnapped OG, I'm kinda worried about him, is he good?" Reaper said with a sad tone, yet with a hint of being scared.

"Nah man, he's good, don't worry, he's completely turned."

"Wait what!" Reaper panicked and took a step back.

Brocka smiled as Reaper cowered in fear.

The voices came again, but this time with more fear then anything.

Suckline pushed back Brocka and got a glimpse of who were inside the machine's class container.

It was Ninja and Lazer. There was very little space and it looked like they were cramped. The metal roding was built all over the machine, so if power gets turned on then they would be fried or worse....

Suckline kept this in mind as she talked to Brocka.

"Honestly guys, you know kinda have to leave now." Brocka said with concern in his voice.

"Why? Why should we leave?" Suckline said, crossing her arms.

"Because I said so, I don't want to hurt you, I mean, that differs with these two here in this weird machine, but go.... While you still can."

"Why? Is it gonna be like Ethan has a radius that controls people?" Suckline said with a joking tone.

"Well, your mostly correct." Brocka said with a worried tone, like he's scared about something.

"Ok.... What do you mean by that?" Suckline said, getting worried.

"..."

"Hello?"

Brocka looked stiff and cold as he stood still. A breeze came in as the air got colder and colder.

Until a set of doors opened from the giant hallway they were in.