chapter eighteen:

Calum p.o.v: After a while of going into different stores and chilling together all day we finally decided to go home to start packing.

*back at Kaitlyn's house*

"Now lets start packing" Kaitlyn cheered and walked upstairs to her room and i followed her.

"After we pack we need to get some clothes from my house" i said and Kaitlyn nodded.

*after packing*

"Finally" i breathed out and tossed myself on kaitlyns bed followed by Kaitlyn. I love going places but, i hate packing because, there are some clothes who want to be rude and not fit in the suitcase.

"Hey cal we need to go to ashtons now" kaitlyn huffed and got up and started sliding her shoes on and i did the same. I grabbed my suitcase with my left and held kaitlyns in my right and made my way to my car, followed by kaitlyn. To be honest, i think this trip is for the best. I understand the fans are upset but, i still want them to be happy for me like some of the fans are.

"Paris bound" kaitlyn said and kissed my cheek before sliding in the front seat.

I walked around to my side of the car, got in and started the car only to hear "Kick me" by sleeping with sirens and drove off.

"Lets hang the jury, you sick judgemental fools I'll bury you six feet deep. So tired of your rules. Fuck you and your opinion, How could you be so blind?. What goes around Comes back around in time. You don't know shit, You don't know shit about me. You don't know shit, shit, shit Don't know a godd*** thing about me. Keep looking down on me,
I am more than you'll ever be, Cut me deep but I won't bleed
You're gonna kick, kick Kick me when I'm down. By all means
Put me through hell And I'll make you see, I'll be your worst enemy. Try to kick, kick, kick me when I'm down."

Kaitlyn sung the words of the song and i was amazed. She had so much anger and so much sadness in her voice because, she isnt the type of person to show her anger or sadness to anyone. Kaitlyn keeps it all balled inside of her. She had always been holding it inside since middle school, when the bullying began. I wish she didnt because, its scary.

I dont want to come to her house and i find her dead or something like that. I couldnt live without her. I know its cheesy but, its true. She is my world and i never want to loose her. I love her.

Minutes passed and i finally pulled into the driveway of Ashtons house. Once we parked, Kaitlyn and i got out. I popped the trunk and grabbed my suitcase with one hand and kaitlyns suitcase in the other.

"Calum i can carry my suitcase" kaitlyn protested and reached her hand out to take the suitcase but, i shook my head.

"No. A queen never carries her own suitcase" i softly smiled, earning a blush from her.

"Well, a king shouldn't carry his bags" kaitlyn smiled and took my suitcase out of my hands and started to walk towards the front door. Ashton unlocked the door and let us in.

"Just put your bags beside the staircase" ashton instructed. We sat our stuff where all the other suitcases were and made our way to the livingroom.

"So what songs do they play in paris" Luke asked.

"Well lucas, they play french music. For instance "Sous le Ciel de Paris" by Edith Piaf" and they play alot of things you hear in america" Kaitlyn spoke up.

"Im guessing your obessed with paris?" Ashton chuckled and opened the fridge and retreived a beer.

"Yes actually. I love how it is so full of life and love. Its gorgeous and its nothing you can find in America. A lot of girls think its an ideal place for an engagement, which i agree. All the buildings are antique and vintage looking and i absolutely adore it. I really want to go to some of their bake shops because, i heard from my cousin that the french pastries are to die for" kaitlyn squealed and sat down on a bar stool and rested her elbows on the black granite counter top.

We all chuckled at her slight fangirling over france. I cant blame her, it is beautiful and what she said was true. Im gonna try and make it the best trip of her life because, i love her.

"So what are we doing for dinner?" I asked and sat beside Kaitlyn.

"I already ordered pizza" michael smiled.

"What do you guys want to do after we eat?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Whatever you guys want to do" luke said.

"What time is nicole coming?" I asked kaitlyn.

"8:00."

I nodded and walked into the livingroom and laid on the couch. Needless to say i was tired but, i didnt want to go to sleep yet. I mean, have you ever had that feeling?.

"Whats wrong babe?" Kaitlyn walked over and laid on my stomache so she was facing me and smiled big.

"Nothing. Just tired."

"Cuddle?" Kaitlyn asked and poked her lip out and batted her eye lashes. I chuckled and moved so i was on my side and she laid so she was facing me and i draped my arm around her waist. I could stay like this with her forever.

"I cant wait to spend a lot of time with you in paris" she smiled and rubbed the back of my neck with her hand.

"I cant wait either. I cant wait to show you off to everyone in paris" i smiled and kissed her forehead. She smiled and that made my heart flutter. I never felt like that before, towards anyone. Shes different from all the other girls and thats what i love most about her.

I just hope this trip will be perfect..