Chapter Four:

Calum p.o.v: I dont know why but, I loved being her super hero. I loved being the shoulder she cried on. I loved her.

I just wanted her to be with me already but, I just have to wait for the right time.

We watched four episodes of American Horror Story: Freak show when the doorbell rung.

"Calum, pizza's here" Mali Koa yelled from downstairs.

"I'll get it" Kaitlyn said and quickly ran downstairs with her wallet in her.

I laughed to myself as she came back upstairs, with the pizza in her hand.

"You know, im paying you back right?" I smirked at her.

"No your not Calum. You bought my dress so, im buying you food and after the funeral im taking you out to eat wherever you want."

"I think I may take you up on that offer" I winked.

"Okay then its settled. Where do you want to go?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Anywhere you want to go."

"Dammit Calum, pick a place."

Kaitlyn stood infront of me with her arms folded.

"Please pick a place" Kaitlyn whined.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I dont care where we go as long as your by my side" I whispered in her ear.

She stood on her tip does and threw her arms around my neck.

We stood there like that for a good while until, I slowly leant in and closed the gap between us.

She kissed back and I felt the corners on my mouth curve into a smile in the kiss.

Sadly, we pulled away for air. I rested my forehead on hers and we just stared into eachothers eyes.

"I-Im Sorry" I awkwardly said and started to pull away when she kissed me once more.

"Dont be Calum. Do you realize how bad I have wanted to kiss you?" Kaitlyn giggled.

"Probably as bad as I wanted to kiss you" I winked.

"Lets eat" Kaitlyn smiled and sat on my bed with the pizza box.

I love my best friend...