Chapter Three:

Kaitlyn p.o.v: Calum started driving and I turned on the radio only for "Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Tees" to start playing.

My heart sunk and my eyes started watering.

That song means the world to me because, my brother used to always play it for me on guitar.

The memories of my brother and I singing that song at my cousins funeral flooded my mind and brought me to tears.

Calum saw my tears and immediately turned off the radio.

He laid his hand on mine and said "Love, please dont cry. He wouldnt want to see you like this. He loved you too much."

I just nodded and watched out the window as we drove by.

*30 minutes later*

Calum finally pulled into his parent's driveway and parked his car.

I grabbed my bag and walked with Calum back into his house.

I ran upstairs with Calum not to far behind me and put my stuff up.

"What do you want for dinner?. I can take you out if you want" Calum smiled.

"I cant let you spend all your money on me" I chuckled.

"but, what if I want too?" Calum winked.

"I will settle for a pizza, movies and cuddles."

"Okay, whatever you want, love" Calum said and kissed my forehead.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Calum.

"Wanna watch American Horror Story Freakshow?" Calum smiled, knowing that was my favorite T.V show.

I nodded with excitement, and smiled as he grabbed his laptop from behind his nightstand.

I grabbed one of his basketball shorts and ran in the bathroom to change and ran back out.

Calum smiled as I walked out and crawled beside him in his bed.

He sat with his back against the headboard, laptop on his lap and his arm drapped around me.

I cuddled into his side and kissed his cheek.

This moment couldnt get any better than this.