chapter ninteen:

Nicole p.o.v: Quickly, i loaded my suitcase into my car. I hopped in the drivers side, started the car and backed out of the driveway of my house. My house wasn't that far away from Ashton's so i got there rather quickly. I pulled in the driveway, parked my car, grabbed my bags and walked on the porch, knocking on the door.

I smiled as i saw Kaitlyn come running towards the door through the glass on the front door, smiling like an idiot.

"Hi ya Nicole" kaitlyn cheerfully said and opened the door for me to come inside.

"Hey girl" i smiled and set my stuff down beside the staircase with everyone elses bags and walked with Kaitlyn into the living room. My eyes wandered around the room and met lukes icey blue ones. I dont know why but, i started feeling self consious as he looked at me. I walked and sat on the left side of Kaitlyn on the couch.

"Hey nicole" Calum smiled and waved from the other side of kaitlyn. I smiled and waved back and looked at the tv screen to see that they were watching "the houses october built." That movie was pretty scary because, it could be true in real life because, of all the messed up people in the world.

I couldnt help but, jump as the people in the movie walked into a haunted house in an amusement park and a clown jumped out of nowhere. I looked over to Kaitlyn and saw that she was clenching onto calum for dear life. They were cute though and im happy that they are happy together. I just wish that my love life was going somewhere. To be honest, i think im starting to develope a crush on Calum's best friend/band mate, Luke Hemmings.

I always had a soft spot for him and kaitlyn knew it since freshman year. Everything he did just amazed me. When he sung it was like he had so much emotion in it. He is just the perfect guy. I just wish he would be mine.

"Hey nicole what are you thinking about over there?" Kaitkyn chuckled snapping me out of my daze about the beautiful blonde aussie.

"Oh nothing" i sighed, making kaitlyn roll her eyes in disbelief.

"Okay fine i will text you about it" i added earning a nod from kaitlyn and started typing away in my phone and sent the message to kaitlyn.

*convo*

Nicole: Its everything with luke. I really want him to like me.

Kaitlyn: Awe my best friend is falling in love with Lucas!. I totally ship it. but, i think you should tell him because, he just may like you back *wink wink*.

Nicole: i wouldnt necessarily call it 'in love'. Its a little crush.

Kaitlyn: oh please.. the way you two were looking at eachother is the same way michael looks a pepperoni pizza. Y'all have a connection. Do you want me to talk to luke? Or do you want calum to?.

Nicole: really?. And could you both do it? I would but, im too scared to.

Kaitlyn: okay no biggie.

*end of convo*

i hope this works...