chapter thirteen:

Calum p.o.v: After a while of cuddling and talking, Kaitlyn and i started getting ready to go to her house.

I grabbed a bag and put some clothes, bathroom essentials, my phone charger, and some movies in it,zipped it up and put the bag on my back.

"Kaitlyn, are you ready?" I asked and put her hand in mine, gently lacing my fingers up with hers.

She nodded. We walked out of my room, down the stairs and out the door.

"Calum?" Kaitlyn asked as we started crossing the street.

"Yeah?."

"Thanks for staying with me" she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome babe. Anything to make my girl happy" I rubbed the back of my hand with her thumb.

We walked through her yard, up the porch steps, unlocked the door and walked inside.

She slowly let go of my hand and hesitantly walked up the staircase with me following behind her.

She whimpered as she walked passed her brothers room and i started feeling bad for her.

"Damn it calum, why the hell did you agree to this?. She probably isnt ready for this" i thought to myself.

Kaitlyn walked in a red room with a black and red queen sized bed and band posters hung all over the wall.

I smiled as i saw the huge picture frame filled with pictures of her and i that i got her for her 15th birthday last year.

"Awe i cant believe you still have it" i smiled and pointed to the picture frame.

"Why wouldnt i have it?. I love those pictures so much" Kaitlyn dropped her stuff on her bed and walked over to me and wrapped i my arms around her tiny waist.

I shrugged my shoulders and kissed her cheek.

"When are we going to ashtons?" She asked and looked at her phone.

"Um, he said at 7."

She just nodded and tossed her phone on her bed.

"Its only 6 what do you wanna do until then?" I asked Kaitlyn.

"I dont know, wanna watch american horror story?" Kaitlyn asked and flipped on her tv.

I nodded and sat so my back was against the headboard and wrapped my arm around Kaitlyn's shoulder and smiled to myself as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Im happy that she is finally mine. <3