Chapter Seven:

Calum p.o.v: I slid on my black dress pants, white dress shirt, black tie and black jacket.

"Oohh dont you look cute" Kaitlyn winked.

"Awe thanks love" I smiled as I put my dress shoes on.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Emotionally no but, yeah I guess" Kaitlyn half smiled.

"Dont worry, im gonna be by your side the whole time" I reassured her and walked downstairs.

"Bye mom, were going to the funeral" I said to my mum and walked out the front door with Kaitlyn's arm linked with mine.

To be honest, I dont really know where mine and Kaitlyns relationship stands since we kissed last night.

Im thinking of asking her out but, maybe its not the right moment.

I opened the passanger side door for Kaitlyn, and ran around to the driver side and hopped in.

I cranked the car, backed out of the driveway and left.

Kaitlyn p.o.v: *10 minutes later* Calum pulled into the church parking lot just in time for my parents to show up.

"Hey mum" I half smiled, as Cal and I walked into the church.

"Hey love" my mum hugged me and calum.

"Mr. And Mrs. Berry, its time to be seated with your family" one of the ushers said to my mum.

She and dad nodded and followed the usher down the isle.

Calum grabbed my hand and we walked right behind my mum and dad, soon joined by my other family members.

*30 minutes later*

We finished a slide show about my brother and the pastor came up.

"For those of you who have anything to say in remembrance of Justin please come forward" the pastor said into the microphone.

I stood up and started walking towards the podium.

"First of all, I would like to thank you all for coming out to remember my dear brother and best friend. Justin was more than a brother to me. He was not only my brother but, my best friend and partner in crime. Everytime I was sad, he always had a solution to make me smile again. Im not saying goodbye because thats way too heartbreaking but, im just gonna leave it at See you later. I love you Justin. Rest in piece" I felt my lip quiver as I walked over to my brothers casket.

I rested my hand on his cold one and started feeling tears stream down my face.

I managed to make my way back to my seat without bursting into tears.

"You did good baby. You did good. Im proud of you and so is Justin" Calum wiped the tears off my face and wrapped his arm around me.

I rested my head on his shoulder and started focusing on the funeral service.

This is gonna be a long and hard day..