chapter twenty one:

Calum p.o.v: *6 hours into flight* Everyone was asleep except for Kaitlyn and i.

"Four hours and twenty minutes left" kaitlyn smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I cant wait to spend time with my girl in the city of love" i cooed and rubbed the back of her hand with my thumb.

"You love me right?" I asked, unsure of her answer. She smiled and nodded before giving me a questioning look.

"Then promise me something?" I added and she nodded once more.

"I promise" kaitlyn said and turned and gave me her full attention.

"Please dont hurt yourself because of jealous 13 year old girls. Yes i love them but, i love you more than them. You mean more to me than them. It kills me knowing that you hurt yourself and i didnt know or see what they said on twitter until it was too late. I love you Kaitlyn" I breathed out, feeling tears well up in my eyes as i saw tears running down her cheeks.

"I promise calum" she said in between sobs. I wiped the tears from her face and smiled as she rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

I scrolled through my phone and started playing kaitlyns favorite song, "kissing in cars" by pierce the veil. Pierce the veil is her favorite band and they honestly mean alot to her. I remember back in 8th grade when she always got bullied, she turned to their music. Alot of people say that a band has saved their lives but, pierce the veil honestly has saved hers. She could've ended her life but, she didnt.

Im glad she didnt because, i wouldnt be as happy as i am now and i wouldn't have the best girlfriend in the whole world.

"Calum?" Kaitlyn mumbled.

"Yeah love?."

"I love you" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you more than you will ever realize" i smiled back.

Out of all the girlfriends i had over the years, i never had one as perfect as she is.