Chapter Thirty

August
I walked in into the studio and was shocked to see Jessica already there. She had my tea in her hand. "Hey Boss. Green Tea with 3 sugars, honey and a little lemon juice." I smiled, "Thanks. You aint gotta call me boss or nun. Aug is cool." She nodded, "G told me to tell you that the you gotta be a rehearsals by 2 & then you got a couple business meetings to go over last minute tour stuff at 6." I nodded.
Jaelynn
I walked into Aug's studio around 12 to bring him lunch because knowing him, he'll fuck around and forget to eat. He was in the booth and Jessica was sitting on the couch listening. I looked at what she had on and I could not believe it. I told the producer to stop the music causing Aug to look up. I made a signal telling him to come and follow me. He followed me out the door and smiled, but I was not smiling. I folded my arms, "What the fuck is she wearing?" "What you talm bout?" "Jessica. She dressed like she going to a club not to fucking work." "I aint give her a dress code so she prolly aint know." "Ok but I did. Who the hell comes to work as somebody's assistant with a mink and a bodycon dress on?" "Ion know ma. I aint even thinking bout what she wearing. Im focused on my music." "You stay focused on your music, but I'm gonna talk to her. I bought you food cause you needa eat." "I ate already. Jessica bought me some food." I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room, "Jessica, I need to talk to you." She nodded and got up. "How are you?" She asked me sweetly, but I wasn't buying it. "Let me ask you a question, you going to the club or something?" "No." "So why the hell are you up in here dressed like you finna go clubbing cause this aint what assistants wear to work." "I'm sorry. I honestly don't have no other clothes in my closet." I looked at her like she was stupid, "You aint go no jeans and a t-shirt?" "No." "Well boo you gon' have to go shopping for some assistant clothes cause this aint it." "I dont see a problem with my clothes." "You need to come to work looking like a nun." "It sounds like you dont trust him. Some relationship." "Excuse me? You dont know nothing about my relationship honey. I trust August. I just dont trust sneaking thots like you. And secondly, You don't but August lunch. That's my job. You assist him with work. I assist him with everything else. Understand?" "Actually no. I don't want your man. I just want to make my money. Plus, I dont even know why you talking to me. You ordering me around, but I only take orders from my boss. Not the babymamas or girlfriends." I looked at her like she was crazy, "Child please. I am your boss. You got two bosses hun. As long as August is your boss, I will be as well. And dont worry, you wont have to worry about me for long. You'll be gone by the end of the week, so start going to some job interviews." I said walking into the room saying goodbye to August then walked out looking at her and putting on a fake smile. She got me completely bent if she think she gonna talk to me any way.
***
This was a quick update and short. Jessica in the MM. Thoughts?