Chapter Eleven

Shayna

I know everybody thinks I'm Chaz's mistress or side piece, but you got it all wrong. I am his business partner, correct. But I have some things to settle with him. A couple weeks ago, Chaz and I went out for drinks and we got hella bent. Long story short, we fucked and he was too drunk to even think about a condom. So there's a possibility I could be pregnant. I'm a business woman for sure, and I hate that one night may change that. I had Chaz's shirt from my house and simply, came to return it after we had a meeting. When I returned it, a girl that looks familiar answered the door, which upset me because Chaz never made it clear that he was in a relationship. So to piss her off and fuck up their relationship, I acted like Chaz was cheating with me. I mean, he technically did cheat. I would've never slept with him if I knew he was in a relationship, but shit happens. Anyways, I'm on my way to the studio to see what August is doing. Since Chaz is August's producer, I'm August's business partner and manager. (I know his manager is a man in real life, but I'm switching it for the purposes of this book) I walked into the studio swaying my hips. "Well look who we have here. How are you Mr. Alsina?" I said as I entered the room. He looked at me up and down and bit his lip then smiled. "Wassup Shay? What brings you by?" I sat down and crossed my legs. "Some artists have contacted me to collaborate with you." "Like?" I pulled out my phone. "Stalley, Rozay, Khaled, Keyshia Cole" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Keyshia Cole? Didn't her career end cause her lil comments bout Beyonce." "That's not what matters Aug. What matters is the amount of money she's paying you to do a hook and a verse. Plus, you're about to go on tour. It's good for you." He nodded. "Aight. Let tell em send me the tracks." I nodded. "Aight. so out of business mode. Wasgud Shay? You look stressed." Before all of this, I was August's bestfriend since I can remember, which is why he appointed me to be his manager. When I became his manager, things fell off so we barely talked about anything but business. "I am stressed." "Why?" "A couple weeks ago, Chaz and I hooked up and he forgot to wrap it up. I might be pregnant. And that is not what I need right now." Aug looked at me like I had 3 eyes then laughed. "So you the girl that broke Chaz and Jae up." I gave him a confused look. "Jae? As in Jaelynn, your ex?" He nodded. That's why she looked so familiar. "Wow, she homie hopped." He chuckled. "It's all good. I got Christina. When you gon' find out if you preggo?" "I'm bout to go to the doctor now. Wish me luck." I got up and he hugged me then I left. I got into my Mercedes, which needs to be washed asap, then drove to the doctor's office. I waited and waited until my name was called. I went into the examination room and they took me through basic procedures to test if I was pregnant. I informed the doctor of my mood swings, vomiting and migraines, and he nodded. About 20 minutes later, The doctor returned. "Congratulations Ms. Campbell. You're 3 weeks pregnant." I nodded and put on a fake smile. Once my daily check ups were appointed. I left. I don't know what I'm gonna do with a baby, but I know damn well I'm not gonna raise this baby by myself.

***

This is a filler. Sorry it's short. I know I didn't mention alot about Shayna before but that's because I wanted to introduce her at this point in the book. Yeah, I really need help writing this book, so if anyone will be kind enough to give me ideas or co-write, inbox me and let me know. Ima start setting goals for updates if yall keep playing cause now my votes tweakin like my comments. Shayna in the MM.