Chapter Thirty Four

Jaelynn
After clearing my mind of all thoughts of August, I sat down in my special chair. I scanned the backyard looking at all the familiar faces until I saw someone walking through the sliding door. It was my Grandma. I got up, practically running to her. "Nana! Oh my goodness. I've missed you soo much Nana! How did you get here?" She kissed my cheek and held my face in her hands, "Ohmygoodness, look at my beautiful Princess Jae. I miss' ya too baby. Mi see ya can't pick up de phone & call mi." "Im sorry Nana. I just been so busy with the baby and trying to stay healthy. How did you get here?" She smiled, "Dat boyfrien 'a yours call mi up. He say ya having a baby and he want mi here fa ya. So he booked my flight and here I am." I sighed. Then, August walked through the door, and I felt disappointed in myself for not trusting him fully. He came over to me and my Nana. I got up and hugged him. I was already crying because of my Nana being here. He smiled at me, "Whatchuu cryin' for?" "Because you. You're just being so perfect and I keep doubting you." He kissed me, and everyone let out an awww bringing me back to reality. "Thank you baby. I really appreciate you bringing her here." "That's my job ma. Ima do whatever I gotta do to make you happy." I smiled and looked up at him. He was smiling at first then he saw something that made him frown causing me to look and I saw Rakim. "What the fuck is he doing here Jae?" August clenched his jaw. "I invited him." "You invited this nigga? I told you not to even fucking talk to him." "I know, but Im a grown ass woman. I do what I want." "And if you keep it up, you gon be a single grown ass woman." He said walking away. He's not deadass. He can't be. I didnt even go after him. Stress aint good for the baby. But if he tryna make me a single woman. I hope he know Ima be a Single parent as well. Fuck outta here.
***
Continuing the last chapter. Oh, keep in mind, Nana is from Trini (like meee).