Chapter Sixteen

Jaelynn
After eating, Tey and I got dressed and ready to go out with a few of our work friends. I looked in the mirror and I was very satisfied with how I looked. Tey looked amazing as well. Before I left, August kissed me and Dre kissed Tey and we left. When we got to the club, it was packed. Tey and I ordered drinks then went to go dance. When we started dancing, some guys came behind us dancing with us. When I turned around, I saw Sean from H&M and stopped dancing. Im starting to think he following me. I walked over to the bar to get another drink with him following me. "So wassup Jaelynn?" I ordered my drink. "Where's your girlfriend?" "Where's your boyfriend?" "At home. So it'd be nice if you stop tryna push up on me." He laughed. "I was just dancing." "You could've danced on 50 other bitches in here, but you choose me." Before he could answer, the music stopped and the stage lit up and August appeared on stage. What the hell? "Wassup Atlanta. Yung in dis muthafuckaaa." Everybody screamed. I walked over to the stage watching him perform. He didn't know what club I was going to, so he didn't know I was here. I turned to my right and saw Tey. "Girl, you knew he was gon' be here?" I shook my head no. I watched him grind singing his infamous "She tell me keep fuckin" part of ILTS. "I would ask someone to come up here with me but I got a girl and I aint tryna mess that up yall." All you heard was "aww" And I smiled. I walked on the stage and security let me thru cause they know me. I walked on stage and August looked at me and immediately smiled. "Baybehhhh." I walked towards him smiling. "Yall. This my woman, Jae. She just graduated from college so can we turn up fa ha?" They all screamed. "Yes" and He started the music. He told someone to bring me a chair then started singing Kissin on my Tattoos. I, of course, sang along.
When Aug was done performing, we left and went back to his house. We were both too tired to do anything. Especially Aug. He complained about his back hurting, so I ran him a bath. When he finished, I massaged his back for him. "I'm going on tour." He told me. "For how long?" "6 months straight." I looked at him. "Aug.." "I'll be back tho." I looked at him. "When are you leaving?" "Next week." "Next week? August, why are you just telling me?" "Management just told me." I sighed. "Ok August." I laid down facing the other way so I didn't have to look at him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him. "Jae, you know I love you right?" I nodded and looked at him. "So trust me. You can go with me if you want." I shook my head. "I have to get started on work." "Why do you insist on working?" He asked me. "Because I'm not gonna depend on you then if we break up, have no money. I didn't graduate college for nothing Aug." He nodded. "Aight. Well do you trust me?" "Ion know." He frowned. I smiled. "Yes baby." "I trust you too. and I love you, so goodnight." "I love you too. Goodnight." "Now gimme kiss." I leaned in kissing him very passionately as he grabbed my ass. I broke the kiss before it turned into something more, which would result in me being sore tomorrow. I pecked his lips one last time then went to sleep.
**
It seems like Aug is maturing mote don't yall think? Just a filler.