Chapter Thirty Six

Jaelynn
I got out the car as August took the car seat out the trunk. We walked into the hospital; today we finally get to take Indi home. She had to stay a little longer because she was born premature. 4 pounds, 4 ounces born March 16. When we walked into the hospital, we walked straight to the nursery. The nurse told me that it would be best to breast feed her for only a couple days if I want to them give her breast milk from a bottle. After hearing all the precautions and info from the nurse, we finally got to leave. I put a little hat on her head and wrapped her up in a blanket then strapped her into the car seat. I made sure she was strapped in correctly before getting into the car. All the while, cameras flashed left & right. I've been with August for over a year, yet I'm still not used to the paparazzi. Sometimes, I forget he's famous. When we bought her home, our family was there to see her. I smiled as everyone greeted us.
When everyone left, we finally got some alone time. I was holding Indi as Aug laid down on the bed. "What's wrong Aug?" He shook his head, "Nothing. I'm just thinking." "About what? Talk to me." "I got two kids and Im barely present in Morgan's life now. I don't want that to happen with Indi." "It wont babe. It's not like you choose to not be present in Morg's life. It's just your career." "I know it's my career. That's why I was thinking maybe I shouldn't do this no more." I looked at him like he was crazy. I got up to put a sleeping Indi in her crib then I sat on August straddling him. I looked at him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked before slapping him upside his head. "Why would you give up your dream? You worked so hard to get where you are and you wanna give it up? No. What are you gonna do if you give up singing?" "Whatever I gotta do to provide for my family." "And that consists of selling drugs. So you'd rather risk not ever seeing your family again instead of doing something good with yourself? Miss me with it August." I shook my head before going into the bathroom. I can tell that Indi really opened his eyes. I mean, he wants to be a great father, but the shit he's saying doesn't make any sense.
***
This was really just a filler. But what yall think?