Chapter 1: The beginning

Everyone knows Hoodie is the shy creepy-pasta. So walking around the city of (whatever city you want to be) was hard, knowing there is a lot of people. Until, one girl accidentally bumped into him. She said "I'm sorry, I'm sad, so I was looking down not knowing someone was in front of me." This was the first Hoodie ever spoke. He replied "It's okay."

~a few hours later~

It's night time, and Hoodie is gone to kill. He ends up at her house. The girl is still awake listening to music. He grabs the nearest item, he starts with her little brother, Max. Max screaming attracted the father's attention, the father follows the screams, but finds Max is already dead. The father saw a boy with an orange hoodie closing the door and the boy started attacking the father and he died. Hoodie went to the mother and strangled her, she died instantly. The girl didn't know that her parents and brother were died. She realize her bedroom door was opening, she gets up to look for anything that could of opened it. She heard a noise behind her, it said "Its y-you, a-again." She said "We did, I can't see you to tell if I did." Hoodie shows himself, she replies " Now I remember, I accidentally bumped into you." He ask "W-What is y-your n-name?" She responded "Natalie and can I ask the same question?" He responded differently then she did, he said " what a..am I-I wear-ing?" She ask "What does that do with your name" he said "J-Just an-swer." Natalie answers " Your wearing a hoodie" He said "T-There y-you go, t-that's my n-name." She responded " What exactly is your name!" Hoodie said " People c-call me H-Hoodie." She said "oh, what is your real name if you don't mind?" Hoodie said "I can't say my real name and plus I don't like my real name." "Oh, okay." she responded.

~They talk for awhile until Hoodie has to go~