Chapter 10: Hanging out with EJ

It's Thursday morning, Natalie wakes up to her hair a mess and laying next to Hoodie. Natalie taps Hoodie.
"Mmm," Hoodie says.
"I need to get up, so I can hang out with  whoever is next, I think it was EJ," Natalie explains to Hoodie.
As Natalie is walking down the stairs, Hoodie is at the top about to walk down as he does the sexy whistles to Natalie. Natalie simply giggles.
"Who's the next lucky victim to hang out with my baby," Hoodie says out loud for the proxy to that was in the living room.
"Me," Jeff said.
"I already hung out with him on Tuesday," Natalie whispers in Hoodie's ear.
"Nice try Jeff, you hung out with my baby on Tuesday," Hoodie addresses to Jeff.
"Me...," EJ says as he mumbles it softly.
"EJ you are the lucky victim today, have fun," Hoodie says to EJ with a wink.
EJ walks over to Natalie, gives her a quick glance up and down. He laughs.
"What's so funny," Natalie asks.
"Okay, first thing first i don't know why Hoodie said nothing, but your hair is just a mess but a funny mess. Second thing is that you look like you are too weak  to see blood," EJ explains to Natalie.
"HOODIE! How come you didn't tell me?," Natalie screams at Hoodie.
"Like EJ said 'your hair is just a mess, BUT a funny mess,' I thought the same so I didn't say anything. I thought it was adorable," Hoodie explains to Natalie.
Natalie says, "wait right here I'll be back." Natalie starts brushing her hair, she walks to the bathroom and notice that it is shut, but she saw everyone downstairs. She knocks on the door and says, " anyone in there?"
A unfamiliar voice said, "yes now if you don't mind I'll like my privacy while going to the bathroom."
Natalie pauses and tries to figure out whose voice that belongs to, but then the bathroom door slowly opens. She is face to face seeing a guy that looks like a tall figure that doesn't eat much with claws of Edward Scissorshands. He gives her a glare, not just any glare, a glare to run or you're dead. She runs down the stairs hides behind Hoodie.
Hoodie says with a confused face,"What's wrong?"
Natalie explains everything; what he looks like to how he acted.
Hoodie had a worried face, " you had a good idea to run. His name is the Rake. He's usually not fond of others even us, but he learns not to bother us cause he knows it's one against a lot. I don't know what he's doing in here though, he's normally outside wondering protecting this mansion."
Natalie gives him a nod. Then everyone in the room focus went towards the stairs immediately to seeing a tall man.
The Rake.