Chapter 12: Hanging out with Suicide Sally

Natalie sit up in bed, realizing Hoodie is still fast asleep. She then had a flashback to the food EJ made for her, she wants to know. As she sneaks and opens EJ's bedroom door, she sees a fast asleep EJ. When Natalie was about to scare EJ awake, she felt a tug at her pants that made her jump. Natalie turns to find a little girl, as she kneels down to her height.
The little girl speaks, "you are Natalie right? Slendy said that I'm your next hang out."
Natalie speaks, "yes I'm Natalie and you must be... Sally."
Sally nods. Natalie stands up giving Sally a give me a second look.
Natalie goes and scares EJ.
EJ screams, "WHAT THE F***!"
Hoodie comes running in.
Hoodie speaks directly to Natalie, "Why did you wake him? You hung out with him yesterday."
Natalie ignores Hoodie and responds to EJ, " I told you, I'll keep bothering till you tell me. Wait I didn't tell you, oops. Well I'm going to keep bothering you till i know what you feed me yesterday."
EJ moans, "seriously. All the pain to bother me just to get a silly answer."
Natalie nods. She crosses her arms waiting for an answer.
Hoodie speaks, "you could of just asked me. EJ loves to eat Kidneys."
Natalie squeaks, "eww you made me eat KIDNEYS!"
EJ just giggles. As Natalie reaches her hand out for Sally to hold.
Natalie directly speaks to Sally, " So what do you like to do for fun?"
As Sally tugs Natalie to follow. Natalie gives Hoodie a quick peck on the cheek and continues following. As Sally leads Natalie to where she wants to go, Natalie thinks of all the fun she can be having with Hoodie. They arrived at their destination.
Natalie ask, " You want to go here? What for?"
Sally nods and responds, "It's for Jeff."
Natalie tells Sally, " well back at my old home. I was known as a really good prankster."
A bright big smile came across Sally's face.