Chapter 7: Hanging out with LJ

It was the day Natalie hangs out with LJ. Natalie was excited, LJ was Natalie's favorite creepypasta. She loves Hoodie for his shy personality and adorableness. Natalie woke up to LJ staring at her and he says "Finally, now we can hang. Haha" She responded "Can I get ready first? then we hang." LJ said "I'm not Hoodie, I don't care, if you need to get ready. Come on let's play. haha!" Natalie told him "no I'm not getting ready for you." he responded " then what's with getting ready. oh wait you forgot your hanging out with me didn't you and your getting ready for Hoodie ;). haha" Natalie said "I didn't forget, and no I rather show Hoodie my natural self, not some fake person." LJ said "sure if u say so, just get ready already." Natalie gets ready and they say goodbye see you later to everyone.

~while walking with LJ~

LJ was smiling until Natalie started talking is when he put a straight face on. Natalie said " you know that your my favorite creepypasta or proxy, whatever you like to call yourself as." LJ said "haha I am. what about Hoodie?" Natalie responded " well your were my favorite first, but I started loving Hoodie when I bumped into him. He was soooo sweet and I haven't seen such a sweet guy like him. I still love him now forever and always!" LJ said "wow he's a lucky guy. So anyway, I'm taking you to my carnival and we are going to have fun!" "YAY!" Natalie responded to LJ idea. Natalie also wanted to know LJ's story on how he became Laughing Jack, so she asked him. He told her " Let's just say I had a job to be friends with this boy, Isaac. His family was poor and his family didn't believe him when he said 'I made a new friend his name is Laughing Jack and he's in my room.' His parents went to his room and check nobody was there cause only he was allowed to see me. *Few days passed* Isaac was sent to boarding school cause his parents were getting annoyed that he was going crazy with seeing a boy Laughing Jack. *20 years passed* He totally forgot about me in the box and I got lonely. He was playing a game with girls but he would kill them afterwards and I liked it. After a few days he saw the box with me in it, he played it and I came out. I killed him, but I'm not going to get into details on how I killed him cause you might get grossed out." Natalie responded "oh okay. Awwww I will be your best friend forever LJ!" LJ said "thank you I'll take your best friend request."

~They made it to LJ's carnival~

They decided to go to the roller coaster first. Natalie never went to a carnival before so she was scared to go on. LJ encouraged her that it will be okay. So they went on it, Natalie had the best time of her life. They then decided to go on the Ferris wheel. Natalie told LJ her favorite ride was the Ferris wheel. It was getting late so they decided to walk home.

~while walking home~

Natalie was curious and ask LJ, "did Hoodie ever talked about me? if you tell me this, ill tell you what he whispered to me yesterday." LJ agreed to her deal and told her " when he first saw you, he wouldn't shut up about him meeting a girl of his dreams. He said 'OMG I bumped into this amazing girl, she had the most beautiful eyes. she looked beautiful without even trying. she wasn't that girl who puts too much makeup on or dress like she's going to a Hooters for her job. ughh I wish I could see her again.' that's what he told us all. so what did he whisper to you!?!" Natalie told him is " cause I was wondering what LJ stood for and what you looked like. So he told me that LJ stands for Laughing Jack and he whispered 'he's the look a like clown' that's what he whispered to me."

~when they got home~

Hoodie ran to Natalie and said " did you have fun?" Natalie said " I had the best time, LJ took me to my first carnival. He also told me some stuff that I'm not going to tell." Hoodie said that's great and whyyyyyy? tell meeee." Natalie said " nope and I'm tired from all the fun and talking, so I'm going to bed. Goodnight and sweet dreams everyone!" They all said "Goodnight!"