Chapter 4: The Next Day

It was a Saturday morning, when Natalie decided to take a little jog around the park outside the city boarders. She wanted to release all her thoughts into jogging. While she was jogging, she saw a figure of a tall man, watching her. She noticed he didn't really have a face, he wore a suit, and he had tentacles coming from his back. She thought it was just her imagination, so she continued jogging until she hits a huge mansion that looked abandoned. She walks in and heard a creepy voice say "LEAVE NOW or you will DIE!" She did what the voice said and left and while she was jogging back, she was wondering what he meant. As soon as she arrives at the entrance of the park, she saw Hoodie with blood stains on his orange hoodie. She hid behind a tree and waited for him to pass by. Then the tall dude she saw before appeared in front of Hoodie and she over heard him tell Hoodie " Did u do what I asked?" Hoodie responded " Yes master!" Natalie now knows that the tall man is his master. The tall man told Hoodie that there was a girl that trampled into the house and he wants her alive. Thats when the tall man said " wait shhh I hear something." He looked at the direction Natalie was in and told Hoodie "that's her!" Hoodie goes over to the tree to take the girl then he realized it was Natalie and asked " What are you doing here? you are going to be dead by my master!" Natalie said " that tall man is your master?" He said " yes we should go now! We shouldn't make him wait, it would make it worse than it is now." Hoodie takes Natalie back to the huge mansion. The tall man was in the room with other people lots of people. Hoodie met Natalie to the tall man and now knows his name is Slenderman. The others are Masky, Ben, Jeff, LJ, EJ, Offenderman, Ticci Toby, Clocksworth , and Suicide Sadie.
~what happens next find out in the next chapter and sorry thought it would be nice to keep you guessing~