Chapter 8: Hanging out with Jeff

It's Tuesday, Natalie's day to hang out with Jeff. Jeff clearly wasn't really in the mood for hanging out, so they stayed in the mansion. Natalie wanted to know how he became Jeff the killer. So Jeff was at least willing to chat with Natalie, he said "It's a long story." Natalie told him "well this whole day I'm hanging out with you, so I have time." Jeff wasn't really interested in telling his life story to anyone, but he gave Natalie what she wanted. He told her " Fire. Boom right there!" Natalie said " how is that a long story!" He told her "I shortened it up" but that wasn't what Natalie wanted. She wanted the whole story, she knew he wouldn't tell her. Natalie went downstairs so she can eat something, she saw Hoodie cooking breakfast. Natalie hugged Hoodie from behind and asked " you making me some?" Hoodie said "Holy shit Natalie, you scared the crap out of me. Sure you hungry?" Natalie shook her head yes. He asked "aren't you suppose to be with Jeff?" She answered "Jeff isn't in the mood, I asked him how he became Jeff the killer. But all he said was 'Fire. Boom right there' and he doesn't want to hang." Hoodie told her " Jeff and his brother Liu was walking down the street one day and they caught up to their bullies. Jeff and Liu had the strength to fight. When they get home, their parents noticed them come in, but they only acknowledged Liu, they didn't care about Jeff. Liu was off to boarding school, *few years go by* when he got out of boarding school we gave him a party. Guess who was invited to the party?" Natalie said " I don't know tell me." Hoodie continued " the bullies. Jeff went to the kitchen to get some food, when he came across the pack of bullies hanging out in the kitchen. He tried fighting back, but lost. He was set on fire by the bullies cause they wanted to see him dead from beating them up the other day. Jeff survived the burning sensation, but he was pale. He went to the bathroom and took a knife and carved a huge smile on his face. On the mirror he wrote 'aren't I beautiful' then his mother noticed and went to the bathroom to see Jeff in front of the mirror. The first thing she noticed was his eyes burnt out and his smile he cut. Jeff said to his mother 'aren't I beautiful' his mother said yeah but after that she ran to her husband and said 'get the gun he's going to kill us.' Jeff over heard and said 'you lied' and he killed his mother and father. He went to his brother and told him to go to sleep. His brother is now one of us, his name is Homicidal Liu. So that's Jeff's story on how he became Jeff the killer." Natalie was shocked and said "thank you for telling me that!" and she ate the breakfast he made for her. After eating, she went upstairs to Jeff and told him the same thing Hoodie told her and she asked him " Is that true? Is that your story behind Jeff the killer?" Jeff shook his head yes and asked "Hoodie told you didn't he? Wasn't it a long story?" She responded "yes he did and yeah it was long but I loved hearing it cause I got to know more about you!" Natalie hugged jeff and went downstairs. Natalie stayed with Hoodie the whole day, until Jeff finally was ready to hang out. All three of them played games and watched movies together. Natalie fell asleep on Hoodie, so Hoodie took her to her room and kissed her on the forehead and said " Good night my sweet Natalie"