Chapter 14: Hanging out with Ben Drowned

Today, is the day. The day I hang out with the last person.
Natalie shakes hoodie softly and whispers in his ear, "who's my last hangout?"
Hoodie just groans.
Natalie shakes him one last time.
Hoodie groans again.
So, Natalie being the little prankster she is, she goes downstairs -oh yeah forgetting she's only wear a big jersey shirt without any pants- she goes to the refrigerator. She looks for whip cream. But... she was interrupted by Jeff.
Jeff said, " You got me good last night. I'm shocked your a really good prankster."
Natalie nods and continues looking for the whip cream.
Jeff asks, " what are you looking for?"
Natalie said, " do we have any whip cream?"
Jeff said, " we should it's probably on the door."
Natalie says, " yesss here we go. Serves you for groaning and not answering."
Jeff gives Natalie the confused face.
Natalie asks, " wanna join me in seeing something funny?"
Of course, Jeff said yes.
They both go into the room that she was sleeping in. Seeing Hoodie fast asleep.
Natalie say, " you hold his hand I'll do the rest?"
Jeff nods and holds Hoodie's arm, making sure his palm is facing upwards. Natalie sprays some whip cream on Hoodie's hand. They tickle his face. Little does they know Hoodie was awake. Hoodie grabs Natalie with the hand that doesn't have whip cream. Drags her into bed and puts the whip cream on her face.
Jeff just laughs and leaves right after.
Hoodie licks the whip cream off her face.
" So what was your question?"
Natalie responded, " who's my last hang out with?"
"Oh that would have to be Ben."
Meanwhile, everyone is downstairs
The two make their way. Natalie goes her separate way.
Natalie thoughts, 'now where can Ben be'
While she is looking around.

~Ben~
"He's by the bomb. HE'S DISSEMBLING IT! Someone kill him!", Ben screams to the people he's playing with on Call of Duty.
Ben throws the controller.
"F*** we lost!"

~Natalie~
Hearing screams from one of the rooms. She follows the screams. She knocks.
"WHAT!"
Natalie comes in.
"You're my last hangout."
"I am... shoot that's today."
"I have one quick question. Did you ever play Dead by daylight?"
"No I haven't."
"I'll teach you if you download the game."
"Well i guess I can do that, but a quick question for you. Can you play Call of Duty?"
" Um... I'm not good at aiming. So I don't play it often."
"Ahhh I understand. Well Dead by daylight is downloading."
While waiting for it to download, the two just talk.
Ben ask, "what made you wanna stay with someone who killed your family?"
"Well, yes he killed my family, but there was something about him, he was a mystery in my eyes. First, his shyness, I thought was cute by the way, but it also showed me or gave me a feeling. A feeling that he couldn't trust people, I can't blame him, I can't trust people either. I can't even trust my own friends. Second, he told me he was bullied and that he went to my mom for help, but what did she do... nothing... When he told me that, it made me realize he was in the same situation I was in... I don't know if you can tell, but believe it or not, I was bullied as well. Don't tell anyone but Natalie isn't my real name."
"Well, being bullied is a sad thing for someone to go through. I won't tell, but if Natalie isn't your real name, then what is it? All I know is that Masky can tell you more about Hoodie. They've been close for awhile now."
"My real name is Luna."
"Oooh okey secret safe with me."
Ben screams for Masky. He walks in.
Masky says, "yes Ben you called."
"Can you do me a solid?"
"Sure what's up?"
"Tell Natalie more things about Hoodie."
"I don't know. I feel like it's wrong for to do that. She should ask Hoodie."
"Please Masky"
"I'm sorry"
Masky walks out.
"D*mn, I thought he would actually say something."
"I guess he is right. I should ask Hoodie. It is his past."
Ben screams for Hoodie.

~Masky~
Walks up to Hoodie.
"You know Ben ask me to give Natalie more background information about you?"
"He's what! Did you tell?"
"Nope I said it was wrong to do that. Hoodie should be the one tell her."

~Natalie~
" I don't think he's coming."
Ben screams again.
"Ben, Masky probably told him. He's probably not gonna come."
Hoodie walks in.
"You have no business asking for information about me. If you wanted information about me you could ask me!", Hoodie tells directly to Natalie.
Hoodie storms out.
"I'm not the one that ask. He's assuming sh*t.", Natalie says while tearing up.
Ben tries to comfort Natalie, but Natalie nudged away. When she calmed down, Ben point at the tv.
"It's done downloading..."
Natalie teaches Ben how to play. They play till the got tired.
Natalie asks, "can I sleep here on the floor, till I tell him the truth?"
Ben nods and they both fall asleep.