Chapter 11: Hanging out with EJ part 2

Hoodie glares at the Rake.
The Rake, " I didn't even touch her. I just gave her a glare that you are giving me now. Plus, she was in my way of leaving."
Hoodie says, "Doesn't me-"
Natalie interrupts Hoodie's discussion, " well you could of just said 'Excuse me' instead of a agitated glare."
The Rake answers, " You got quite the mouth, little girl."
Natalie says, "I'm not a litt-"
She stops when she notices the Rake walking away in the middle of her speech.
Hoodie exhales, " why did you interrupt me? The Rake is someone you don't want to meet or get agitated."
Natalie looks at EJ, " You ready for our hangout." Totally ignoring what Hoodie just said.
EJ looks at Hoodie with a confused face then back to Natalie, "sure I know just a place."
As EJ and Natalie started to stroll to the front door, Hoodie hugs Natalie from the back.
Hoodie whispers into her ear, " I know you're upset, but really you could of got hurt. The Rake doesn't take orders from no one not even Slender. So be mad at me all you want, but just know I will continue to protect you. You should feel lucky, I'm normally not talkative, protective, trustworthy, and neither do I even show my emotions to anyone. You should feel quite lucky if you ask me, Princess."
Natalie explains as she turns to face him, " im not mad at you, it's just I can talk I'm not a baby, yes I can talk when I'm by your side cause if he did attack me I had someone by my side. Plus I'm proud of the fact that you are talking and giving me the attention I need. I love you, but I have to get back to hanging out with EJ."
She gives him a peck on the cheek as she walks out into the distance with EJ.
EJ announces, " First things first we have to stop by a butcher shop. Then we will go back to the mansion. Then I'll cook up whatever I'm buying at the shop; it's a secret for you."
Natalie just simply nods to the plan as they walk to the butcher shop. As they made it to the shop EJ gives Natalie a signal to wait outside. Natalie was getting a little bored of just standing still, so she thought to walk around to see what kind of shops there are. She stumbles across a store 'Jewels Makings' on the side window it says 'come up with your idea and we put it on jewelry.' Natalie walks in and goes to the cashier.
Natalie says, " Excuse me. Um.. how much money is it to get two different lockets that is in a shape of a heart that says 'I love you' on the front and that can fit these faces. One picture goes in one of the lockers."
The cashier answered, "estimate is about $60. $30 each."
Natalie says, "I would like to place an order for it then." Natalie reaches into her pocket for money, she takes out $70.
Back to EJ whose walking out of the butcher shop looking around for Natalie.
EJ talks to himself, " Hoodie is going to kill me for losing her."
Back to Natalie whose talking to a cashier at 'Jewels Makings'.
Cashier responded, "it will be about one hour till it's finished."
Natalie nods and says, "I'll come back for it."
Cashier nods and walks towards the back room.
Natalie walks back towards the butcher shop that she left EJ at. She waits for him at the shop for almost an hour, think to herself  'did he leave already'.  Natalie goes back to 'Jewels Makings', to get her finished locket necklaces.
Getting back to EJ whose already back at the mansion.
EJ explains everything to Hoodie. Hoodie has a agitated look on his face while he's looking at EJ.
Back at the shop, Natalie walks up to the cashier. Cashier hands her two small boxes.
Natalie says, "thank you for making it. I hope it was that hard."
Cashier responds, " you're welcome ma'am and not at all."
Natalie walks out of the shop and makes her way to the butcher shop. She figured she would go in to check, if EJ is there. EJ was no where to be found. So she decided to make her way back to the mansion alone. As she gets to the door all she hear is Hoodie screaming.
Hoodie says as he yells, " YOU LOST MY GIRLFRIEND!"
Natalie walks in.
Natalie explains that EJ didn't lose her and how she walked around in search of a shop. Natalie reaches into her pocket, until a raging Hoodie grabs her arms.
Hoodie says as he yells, " CLEARLY YOU ARE DEAF AND DIDN'T HEAR ME CORRECTLY BEFORE YOU LEFT. DO I HAVE TO REPEAT IT?"
Natalie shakes her head as she says something with a sad tone, " I just wanted to look around, but then I came across a shop called Jewels Makings. I went inside and ask for something to be made."
Hoodie looks at Natalie with a disappointed look as Natalie looks at her arms signaling Hoodie to let go. He lets go as she reaches into her pockets for the second time and grabs two small boxes. She opens one that has the picture of her in it, she hands him it.
Natalie says softly, " I hope you like it." She looks down.
Hoodie looks at the small box that was placed in his hand. He opens it and sees a small locket, he opens the locket to see a beautiful picture of his girlfriend. A small smile came across his face then disappeared once he noticed what he did.
Hoodie clears his throats and says, " I love it. And I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I was just worried sick, you could of gotten hurt."
Natalie looks up and responds, " I'm sorry for making you worry. I just thought it was nice to buy you a locket. I got one for me too, but my locket has a picture of you."
Hoodie simply smiles and gives her a big hug while whispering, "thank you and I love you."
Natalie gives him a peck on the cheek and jumps up and says, " Oh poopy I still have more time to hang out with EJ."
Hoodie explains, "he said it was a surprise for you and he's making it now, so he needs time to make it. We have some time together."
As soon as he said that, EJ calls out to Natalie.
Hoodie looks at Natalie and says, " I guess I stand corrected. Go and have fun." Gives her a peck on the forehead.
She smiles and walks to the kitchen. She takes a seat on a stool and is handed a plate.
Natalie looks at the food in front of her and says, "what's this?"
EJ answers, "eat it then I'll tell you."
Natalie silently snarls and then looks at the food places in front of her and takes a bite.
She makes a disgusted face as she speaks, "what is this? I'm sorry but this is yucky."
EJ answers, "it's food and you don't know what you are missing."
Natalie asks, " what is this food called?"
EJ simply looks at her and shakes his head.
Natalie gives EJ a glare and asks again.
EJ answers, " it's a secret never to be told."
Natalie says, " come on you can't just do that!" As she pesters EJ for the rest of the day till she goes to bed whispering to herself 'tomorrow is another day to pester him about it'.
She falls into deep sleep.