Chapter 2: She Finds out her Family is Dead

So Hoodie left, Natalie ran to her parents room to tell them, she met a cute boy. When she got there, she felt weird texture of liquid on her feet. She turns on the light to see blood all over the floor and on her feet, she goes to the bed and sees her mother dead. She goes to her brother, finds him dead. Then to the bathroom to find her father in the bathtub, that looks like he was drowned first, then beaten with something in the head. Natalie calls 911, they answered. "Whats your emergency?" Natalie responded while worrying "Everyone in my house is dead, there's blood everywhere!" 911 say " Calm down. Where do you live?" Natalie says " 5605 Acadia Av." 911 responded " Someone will be down there shortly to investigate. Do you got a friends house to go to, so you can sleep it off?" Natalie response is " yes, but I don't think I'll be able to sleep, knowing there dead." 911 says " Go to your friend's house, try to get some sleep, we will give you any information. Okay" Natalie answered "Okay, mr/ms cop!" So, Natalie goes to her only friend's house, Nico (short for Nicolas). He tries to calm her down, him calming her down, made her fall asleep without no problem.