Chapter 13: Suicide Sally part 2

"Okay Sally this is what we going to do. I grabbed plastic cups, 4 gallons of water, and colorful strings."
Sally responds, " what are we going to do with all of those equipment?"
"Great thing you ask, but I won't tell you till the time is right."
Sally nods and smiles.
They walk back home and when they got there, Hoodie was the first to speak.
"You two are done so quickly?"
Natalie says, " where's Jeff is he here?"
Hoodie shakes his head no and says, " he is out patrolling the woods and getting his next victim. He won't be back till midnight about. "
Natalie and Sally face each other smile ear to ear. Hoodie looks confused. They go upstairs.
Sally points to Jeff's room.
"Okay when I tell you I'm done with the string, I want you to fill all the plastic cups up with water. Can you do that for me, Sally?"
Sally nods and waits.
"Okay start filling up cups and pass it on to me."
2 hours have been past and they finally finished. It's midnight and Jeff just got home.
Jeff says, "Patrolling the woods is hard and tiring. I might just go hit the hay."
Natalie and Sally smirks at each other.
Everyone except for Jeff notices Natalie and Sally smirking.
"What did you two do?"
"Just wait for it."

Jeff's P.O.V
Heading up the dark squeaking stairs.
"I'm beat. Things are getting kinda blurry."
Opens his bedroom door and falls. Spilling 20 to 30 cups of water on his bedroom floor. At least now he's wide awake.
"What the H***? Who F***ing did this?", Jeff screams.

Natalie's P.O.V
"What the H***? Who F***ing did this?"
Sally and Natalie laughs so hard they can barely see.
Jeff walks down the squeaky staircase soak in wet.
"Would anyone care to tell me who did that to my room?"
Natalie and Sally laughs harder. When they finish laughing they both said at the same time, " we got you big time!" Both starts laughing again.
Everyone looks confused.
Slender is the first to ask, " what exactly happened?"
"There are billions of plastic cups filled with water on my floor. Wait that's not it! There's also colorful string making it a junglegym in my own bedroom."
Everyone starts cracking up.
Jeff stomps up the stairs pissed and starts to clean his room.
Hoodie ask, " whose the one that came up with that idea?"
Sally points at Natalie.
Everyone says at the same time, " great work."
Natalie says, " thank you, but I didn't do it alone I had help from Sally."
Hoodie looks directly at Natalie, " you should get some sleep. You still have one more person to hang out with."
"Okay good night all of you"
Everyone answers, " good night"