Chapter 3: Information on who killed her family

The next morning, Natalie woke up to a figure in the corner of the room. She screamed and Nico came running, he ask " what's wrong?" Natalie tells him "There was a figure of a boy in the corner of the room." Nico said " Well he isn't there now." Nico left the room and Natalie was left in the room hiding in the blanket. Hoodie locked the door so Nico had no way to get in. Suddenly Hoodie appeared and kinda scared Natalie when he said "H-Hey, you get s-so scared eas-easily." Natalie recognized the voice and said " Hoodie that wasn't you that was in the corner of the room, was it?" Hoodie stayed quiet for a few seconds and replied " Y-Yes S-sorry for sc-scaring you" Natalie said " it's okay, but what were you doing there and how long have you been there?" He responded "A-all D-day and I w-wanted to ma- make s-sure you w-were o-okay." Natalie said " ehhh I'm a little okay, but when I find out who killed my family, I'm going to yell at them like crazy!" Hoodie had a flashback realizing he's the one who killed her family. Hearing her say that Hoodie was hurt and upset on what he did. Hoodie explain everything to Natalie. He said " I feel really comfortable around you..." Natalie stopped him in the middle and ask " what are you trying to tell me?" Hoodie replied " just listen and I will tell you." Natalie agreed and Hoodie continued " I feel really comfortable around you, I can't even talk to anyone like I am now. what I'm trying to say is I'm the one." He sighs. Natalie responded " you're the one what?" He replied " that killed your family!" Natalie looked at him with a pissed off face and yelled " why the h*** did u do that, they didn't do anything to you! I'm seriously pissed off! LEAVE ME ALONE! Don't even try to talk or come near me again!" Hoodie pushed her against the wall, both of his arms are blocking her from leaving. He yelled at her " You do not know who I am! I'm a killer! The reason why I didn't kill you is because I like you. When I killed your family, it was before I met you. I'm really sorry!" He waited until she answered, it took two minutes for her to speak. She said " how and why are you a killer?" Hoodie responded " ummm..... I cant tell or ill get in trouble with my master and there's no reason." Natalie said "You have a master?" Hoodie was in a state of shock then said "I wasn't appose to tell you that either, I'm in big trouble now." Natalie told him "I will never tell anyone. Just one question for you why did you pick my family to kill?" Hoodie said " You know your mother was my teacher, so when I got bullied, I went to her, but she didn't do anything about it. So I wanted to get revenge for not helping." Natalie said "okay but that made you kill my whole family?" He replied "if I didn't kill all I would be in more trouble." Natalie said "oh okay. I didn't like my family, it's just who's going to take care of me." So, afternoon turned into night and Hoodie went back to the mansion and Natalie went to sleep.