Chapter One

Located on Venus, inside of a vex building named The vault of Glass.

On the planet of Venus hidden deep within its dense luscious plant field environment, can be found what appears to be a gigantic door. But this door was gigantic as is consisted of a dark bronze color. The general design of the door looked very reminiscent of that of a vault.

And inside this vault one can find many things.

Answers to some of our universe greatest secrets. Or to how existence came to be.

But lurking in each and every corner of this dark reality controlled by the vex is a Darkness so deep that even the slightest touch can send you to madness.

With concept so great that the human mind cannot process or begin to fathom their meeting.

Inside of these dark corridors you are at the mercy of the vex. And none rule this place greater than the consecrated mind that lives inside of the vault.

Atheon Times Conflux.

One could say that this being was a god, a God made of metal. And for the guardians who have entered the vault of Glass, they would most likely agree.

After all for a being to wield such god like power, that allows it to control time and reality itself! how could it not be compared to a god!

But the guardians knew that this being wasn't no God it was a machine, not a living being but a mindless machine. A machine that simply follows the same vex pattern like all the others.

The fire team that fought their way up to this point consisted of three warlocks two Titans and one Hunter. .

Rex a warlock.

Elizabeth a Titan.

Scarlett another warlock.

Ambrew a hunter.

Jasmine there other titan

And finally Jack the leader of the group and a Hunter as well.

Even still they suffered many casualties up to this point

Jasmine was erased from existence by the Templar.

And the same fate would follow for Andrew who was erased by the Gorgons.

But the fire team did not let the deaths of their comrades slow them down if anything. It was like fuel for there crusade. If they were already a raging Fire this was like pouring hundreds of tons of gasoline on top of it.

They destroyed hordes of vex, cut through any obstacle that stand in their way.

And finally their efforts were rewarded with them being able to come face to face with.

Atheon Times Conflux.

The four legendary guardians stood before this vex God as it appeared from whatever dark corners of existence it resided in.

Upon its arrival the vex stood tall and the guardians were at awe and shocked at the size of this machine.

It easily stood over 30 ft tall, with armor that surrounded every part of its body. It's colors consisting of a blue and Crystal white color. Wielding a massive gun in its right hand.

 Wielding a massive gun in its right hand