Chapter Thirteen.

Atheon and Kaga looked up at the smirking Akagi as her crimson eyes burned a hole straight through there eyes and pierced they're very soul.

Kaga looked upon her sister with eyes of both embarrassment but also eyes filled with worry, after all she didn't even inform her sister of her departure into Atheon's room where there they slept, so she was probably worried about her.

But the next words to come from her sisters mouth would fry her poor mind.

"Ara Ara~~ to think, sweet little Kaga would for-bo her worried big sister and instead crawl into bed and make it apparently clear that Atheon belongs to you~~. How bold of you kaga~"

"On-onee-chan....." The face of Kaga was completely consumed within a bright red. "Don't say it like t-that."

"......." Atheon continued to watch the banter between siblings continue as she herself remained silent, she could feel kaga's arms wrapping around her tighter then before.

"Ow but Kaga look at yourself, your holding her in such a protective way, like your saying she's yours and yours only."

"Onee-chan please stop."

"Fufufu, ow dear Kaga you still have so much to understand about your desires and your heart, after all life isn't just about war it's also about those who your heart flys in the air for."

Kaga like the Vex simply remained quiet, Akagi seeing all this giggled before standing up and walking outside as she took one final glance at the two, but right as she neared the door she turned and looked upon Atheon.

"Atheon, perhaps you should listen to Kaga and her dreams."

"Her dreams?"

"Yes precisely that perhaps our dear kaga I can tell you about her dream."

That was all she said, and with that she left leaving them alone as the vex looked down upon her as she looked away embarrassed as all hell.

"Kaga what are these dreams she was talking about?"

Kaga looked upon her with a blushing face but slowly she took a deep breath after all she's been meaning to get this off her chest for a while and now her sister provided the best excuse for her to talk about it although it didn't make her any less embarrassed.

Her mouth separated as words were born she began to tell the facts about her dreams and how she was within them how she would have numerous versions of theses dreams and how with everyone they seem to always fluctuate but the core people were always the same her and the vex, she would tell her about how it would be in multiple different places even going as far as to tell her about a recent dream where she was in a gigantic glass looking room which made Atheon eyes narrowed, she would tell her about the relationship the two of them had within these dreams and to the vex who was slowly begining to understand emotions took this as a sign that's something was up with these.

The more and more she began to talk about them the more that Atheon begin to see these not as dreams but rather the tellings of something, the more she explained the more the piece is fell into place how they could be in different places how the world could possibly seem different how everything could change a drop of a hat but yet they remain the same.

"My most recent was actually the one I had while we slept together, in this dream I remember us being in some place which looked like heaven, the sun shined with such a radiant beauty that it left me in awe, but as this dream progressed there would be us standing within this place, it was like we were the only ones within it. There we lived together not caring for how the world would react to us not caring to the people who tried to run us we would have lived together within this place in pure Harmony." She stopped as she looked at the vex, who's eyes where filled to the brim with questioning. "Put theses are just dreams..... Th-"