Chapter Fourteen

*one week after last chapter*

*With Atheon and Kaga*

You see sense there relationship started the duo had kept it secret to not have any complications arise over there bond, because if the wider whole knew of there bond then they may refuse to send the two together in order to prevent the mission from being jeopardize, after all in this short week Kaga hasn't changed much on the outside, except for becoming a bit more compassionate outside there room, but inside she was a needy, cuddly, little fox who loved to be spoiled by Atheon. She would always be by her side getting hugged or cuddled or hell even falling asleep on her with a smile on her face the entire time.

And just as Kaga changed, the same goes for Atheon, as almost everything changed, in just one week her reason for existing had shifted from serving the vex collective to being there and "loving/supporting" Kaga. In just one week she felt things which she never did, did things she though she would ever do.

Who now's maybe it was because they both where secretly starved of the things they wanted most, and now that the very things are presented like a prize in a carnival game, they began to eat it up from the other, giving what they wanted to the other, while also taking what they needed as well. They had an equilibrium, a balance between there wants and needs which they understood in this short amount of time, and this equilibrium was based off of a simple thing which was there greatest desire.

For Kaga it was to feel loved, for Atheon a sense of purpose.

Now we can see the duo within the room of Atheon's which had become accentual there shared room, and now Atheon was cooking over the stove as Kaga was drinking some sake looking outside the window, she had a slight red flush along her face as she smiled at the sight of the vex cooking there soon to be dinner.

She watched as her hips shakes back and forth as she hummed the tune of Kaga's favorite song, but what really caught her eye was the round plum rear of her girlfriend which shook back and forth bouncing with each shake of her hip.

'Damn what a sight' the slightly drunk fox grinned to herself as she felt pride fill her chest. 'No matter what anyone say my girlfriend has an ass that makes even Prinz Eugen mad with jealousy.'

"Dear dinners almost ready."

"Alright angel." The fox said back as she stood up and went over to the table.

Soon not even give minutes latter, the food was served.

"Angel didn't know you could make so many Japanese style foods."

"Well it's all in this book really."

She showed it to Kaga and she laughed a little when she saw the tittle.

"'How to be a good Japanese house wife'? Really angel you didn't need to read that. But..."

"That look on your face says otherwise, and from how you where looking at me while I was cooking you quit liked it."

"Ow angel I wasn't looking at you like that because you were cooking, I was looking at something else, something that's much more candy for the eye."

"That being?"

"Let's just eat for now." She began to eat as she stopped. 'T-This food is tastier than big sisters cooking.... Man what a lucky fox I am, having a girlfriend that's not only has the body of a goddess but also can make food better then even my big sister. Thank you to whoever God blessed me with such a partner.'

The two sat there in silence as they talked about how there day went and well soon it divulged into Kaga letting off all the access stress and anger she's been having ever sense this plan and war began.