Chapter sixteen

*later that day*

Atheon began her journey back into the shared home of her and her beloved fox, passing many of the ship girls she would take into view, but she also looked at where the sun was within the sky and realized that she was two minutes and 47 seconds late, so knowing that she broke her own promise of being back quickly she went down into the shop district and went into Akashi's shop.

"Ow a customer nya, well let's see who-" she turned and saw Atheon there and froze.

'ow no it's the scary lady!!'

"Akashi"

"Ahh a-a-a-ahhhhhh.... H-hey Atheon what can I do for you?"

"I would like to purchase this item."

She held up a beautiful neckless which had platinum wings and a heart shape gem within.

"Well that is a nice piece of jewelry go figure for someone like you."

"It is not for me, in fact it's for someone else."

"Huh?" 'did I just hear that right? The fearsome Atheon, the Siren Slayer and the "strongest being" is getting this for someone else?!'

"So how much will it cost?"

"Welllll it's a priceless neckless with a extremely rare gemstone within the center of two wings which are made of the finest Platinum, and there's about 2 kilos worth of it there, not to mention the 20 carat diamond within. So I would say about...... 560,442 dollars."

"Very well." She went into her outfits pockets and ended up pulling out what was a credit card. "Here take this. This should cover it after all I have millions if not billions worth to my name."

"WHAT!!! HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH!!?"

".... Well that's a secret I'll keep to myself." 'i guess forming the identifications, credit card and everything else wasn't so bad after all, and also having a part of the vault infinitely producing money for me wasn't such a bad idea as well. Maybe after all this nonsense is completed I'll buy me and Kaga our own personal island and make a home on it, ya that could work, just me and her in our own place of harmony and safety, being able to see each other for however long we wish, we could watch the sun set, see all the funny movies and films we desire.'

Atheon began to smile, a warm and fuzzy feeling was inside her stomach as her brain seemed to turn off from its usual cold logic fortay to this new mindset of fantasy and dreams. Honestly she didn't know why this happened but she wasn't complaining, this feeling was nice, and she was loving ever second of it... Though this would not last forever as the sound of Akashi's voice would snap her out of it.

"Hello Atheon! Atheon! ATHEON!!"

"Hmm ow sorry what is it?"

"Your transaction is completed the necklace is yours now and here's your credit card."