Chapter Eighteen

The arrival of the iron bloods caused the Sakura Empire to stop there advancement towards the trio who escaped but got the present of Sheffield arm being nearly blasted off.

Kaga who pulled herself together put on her mask and with her Vex, walking besides her they made it to the docks along side, Zuikaku her sister, Nagato, and Yamato.

Akagi looked at Kaga who didn't bother to look back at her as she held the hand of atheon closely, squeezing her hand as she tried to hold back the pain that came with this scenario.

However they did arrive and with it they stepped foot onto there land and they looked at them.

The leader, Bismarck, looked at all them before her eyes land on Atheon.

And upon her doing to the vex's pale blue eyes stared into her, however despite Bismarck's best attempts to remain unafraid for some reason her stomach curled like a scared animal and her breath became slightly erratic, she didn't know why... But her mind was trying to process what was before her.

Her armor, it was something completely different, sleek and yet it looked powerful, and with the report about her it had to be. And then there where those eyes.

They where cold, dead and lifeless as she looked upon her she couldn't help but find herself before her standing in some strange alien structure, with some kind of massive glass structure behind them.

She felt small, weak, and unworthy of being in her presence.

Kaga however looked at Atheon and noticed that her eyes where glowing more then usual, and feeling the Oracle sture within her she realized that Atheon was using a intimidation tactic, she was making Bismarck see something that wasn't even here but somewhere else.

"Dear." Kaga whispered into her ear. "Bismarck won't do anything despite what you may have heard from her, you can release her now."

Atheon looked at her as she smiled, "ok" she whispered back as the program ended and Bismarck was back to normal.

"How did you do that anyway?"

"It's because of you."

"What?"

She looked at her wondering how because of her she was able to put Bismarck in that illusion but Atheon just patted her head not caring for the shocked faces, "tell you later."

Kaga smiled as she closed her eyes and just excepted it.

"Fine, but now back to the matter at hand."

"Y-yes let's get back on track." Bismarck recomposed herself as she looked at Nagato. "Shall we begin, for iron blood and the Sakara empire have some uninformed b-"

"Nagato." Atheon cut Bismarck off as she pointed towards the sea line. "We have company."

They looked and off in the distance the ships which held the flag of vichya domination where seen.

"Why is vichya domination arriving they didn't send any messages to us." Nagato looked towards Yamato who had a questioning gaze, but nagato shook her head, so Yamato looked towards the others when Atheon and Kaga stood front.

"It was me." Atheon walked forward as she and Atheon where begining to walk towards the water.

"Why? Didn't you feel the need to report this to your leader?" Yamato looked towards Atheon as she stopped.

"There is only one person who can order me, or restrict my movements, and you are not her."

The group looked towards a now blushing Kaga and realized what she ment.