Chapter Seventeen

*A few minutes sense the mission started*

The two maids of the royal navy where now within the Sakura Empire as they hurried through the shipyard and quickly made there way towards anywhere which may be suspicious, or possibly be able to hide some kind of super secret thing.

Sheffield and Edinburgh went through until they spotted a woman with sapphire blue eyes talking with Kaga.

"Hey angels what should we have for dinner?"

"Whatever you wish I'll make."

The two spoke to each other in a very formal fashion as they both held a sense of deep love within there voice, Edinburgh and Sheffield took notice of this, and quickly went out of line of sight.

Well more like Sheffield expertly doing the task and Edinburgh nearly tripping and falling down if not for Sheffield catching her.

"..... Hey angel."

*with Atheon and Kaga*

The two walked away despite not even realizing that two enemies weren't to far off from them, but they didn't care as they had something more important to discuss.

"Hey angel, is peace even possible?"

"....." She didn't speak, the vex just looked at her girlfriend as she looked out towards the horizon.

".... Figured, after all with the sirens and azur lane after us we can never have time to rest."

"Not necessarily."

"Hmmm?"

"There are two options we can either rejoin them but I feel like that's out of the question, or you can let me deal with them all."

"What do you mean?"

"In simple terms, let me slaughter them all like cattle, put them through the butchery, I will slay them all. Not a single one would be spared."

Kaga looked shocked, she looked into her eyes as they where dead serious.

"...... You would truly do all that?"

"If that is what you wish."

"What I wish?"

"Of course, because remember what I've said, you give me purpose meaning you're like my collective, and it's the collective which gives the orders, if you asked me to bring you every stars from this universe I would, if you asked for an entire timeline to be erased I would do it in a heartbeat, and if you wish I will slaughter all of them without batting an eye, and not have any regret."

The vex took her hands and held them gently, but these very same hands where the ones which promised untold number of casualties if she just gave the word.

If she just gave the order, all this would be over.

Enterprise would be killed, and so to would her little faction and friends.

The sirens would be put to the slaughter belt and she could just sit back, watch as this world festered with war would come crashing down, and the one to do all this would just be her love.

But soon a heavy feeling sunk into her heart this wasn't right, she shouldn't have to bear the sins of all that slaughter this was their fight not hers and although she is eternally grateful for her being her girlfriend she wouldn't lie if she didn't feel some form of guilt for having her fight their battles.

Then again she joined, but still...

'Is it right for me to do this? What would Amagi-nee think if she heard what I did, if I have that order and somehow still died would she be able to look at me the same?.... Actually would she even be able to look at me at all?'