Chapter Two

At a remote island

Far off in the oceans could be seen a large island, on this island consisted of beautiful cherry blossom trees who's pink petals gently blowed in the wind. But the island wasn't no normal Island, actually it was the base of operations for one of the two great factions that used to be four great camps.

 But the island wasn't no normal Island, actually it was the base of operations for one of the two great factions that used to be four great camps

This island was the headquarters of Sakura Empire, a factions that was used to be aligned with eagle Union and Royal Navy. But after some recent events they separated from the side of azur Lane and and with there comrades in ironblood formed that's super faction named Crimson axis.

(And yes if you're wondering I'm going off of the anime just letting you know.)

But now they were resting after their fight with Azur lane but that's where the story truly begin.

Later that day

It was night and the entirety of Sakura Empire we're all in their quarters resting after their long fight.

But little did they know that this night would be the night that everything changes.

Off somewhere in the middle of the ocean.

As the night continue to set over the ocean, and as the starlet sky continue to cast it's ethereal glow over the land.

Everything was peaceful until a massive cracked shattered and split the fabric of reality.

And out of this crack a white and light blue glow began to shine through it, as every living creature that was in the ocean started to flee from the overwhelming aura that was flooding out of it.

To anyone that would see the crack they would notice how it started to get larger, and wider. As the aura that was flowing out of it starting to increase at an unfathomable rate.

After 5 minutes of the crack steadily getting larger, the aura and energy finally started to reach its limit and started to affect everything around it.

As the ocean itself started to shake uncontrollably, as the sky itself was concealed with a heavenly glow, as the oceans clear crystal glow was now covered in this ethereal white and blue glow.

And as the planet shaked violently, before the crack in reality finally exploded sending a massive wave of energy all throughout the planet.

As two ethereal light shot out of it each heading in the opposite direction of one another. One an ethereal fiery glow, and the other a crystal blue and white glow.

And as this all happened it had an effect on the populace of the planet.

At azur lane

At the base of azur lane with all the ship girls asleep, the wave of energy that came from the crack washed over their base. Causing strange phenomenons to happen.