11

1 week later...

I was sitting on my porch drinking coffee and watching the beautiful waves ripple in the water. I smiled. I heard walking behind me.

"Y/n" I faint voice mumbled.

I turned around. "Hey" I smiled. "Why aren't you with the them" I asked.

"I can't bare you not being my best friend. I would honestly rather have yo over them any day of my life. I'd rather have our weird stupid jokes then be a vine sensation. The only way I want to get famous is from you. Not by being with them. I miss my bestfriend" she said. I saw the tears in here eyes. I set my coffee down and hugged her.

"I miss you too" I said. "It killed me inside to see you with them all the time. The fact you hated me made me want to run away from everything. I hate the thought of you not being my friend" I said. We parted our hug. She sat down beside me.

"Wanna go to the island today" she asked.

"What about them" I asked.

She laughed "they went to key west. Losers"

I laughed alittle. "Let's do it" I smiled.

"Ok let's go" she said. We walked our separate ways.

"Meet back in 30" she yelled.

"Ok" I smiled. I ran inside

"mom. I'm going to the island with y/f/n" I said walking into her room.

"Ok honey. Be careful" she smiled.

I walked into my bed room and changed into a tie dye bikini. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed a towel. I put on a huge tshirt.

I walked past my moms room to the stairs.

"Hey y/n" my mom said. I walked into her room. She took her reading glasses off.

"I knew you guys would makeup" she said.

I laughed "thanks mom. I'll see you later" I said. I walked out of the room.

"Wear sunblock" she yelled.

I smiled. I walked outside and set my stuff on the boat. I turned it on waiting for y/f/n.

"Ready" she asked getting onto the boat.

I nodded. We untied everything and left.

Cameron's POV:

We walked into this bakery. Called Phil's.

We all got ice cream. "Um isn't that y/n and y/f/n" I asked.

We all looked at the sign. "Yeah it is" Aaron said.

"You guys know them." A worker said.

"Yeah we tour with y/n" Jack g said.

"We're all really close family friends. Very good girls. Love them like my own daughters" he said. "Well boys. Have a good day." He waved.

We walked out. "I'm so sunburned" I complained.

"Same" a couple of the guys mumbled. We decided to head back to y/f/n's house.

Your POV:

I sat on the boat with y/f/n.

"How's your mom. Happy to see her?" She asked.

"Yeah. I missed my mom" I said. I heard the weeknd quietly playing in the background.

Y/f/n phone started ringing.

She got up and answered it. "Hello" "no were at the island mom" "I don't care. Tell them to play in the pool" "thanks. Bye love you" she said hanging up the phone.

She walked over to me. "the boys are back" she said.

"Nice" I laughed.

"I have to go out to dinner with them tonight" she groaned. "Would you like to come" she asked.

I laughed "yeah no. I'll pass. Thanks" I said.

"Fine leave me alone" she said.

"Your the one who wanted them to come" I said.

"Yeah I know. There so loud and get up so early. My mom is going on vacation because of them. She leaves tomorrow" she said. I laughed.

"Well have fun. We should probably get back" I said.

"Ok. Let's go" she said. I walked over and sat down. She drove back to the house.

Cameron's POV:

We were sitting around the pool because we got in trouble. I was lying on a tube. The rest of the guys were slapping each other with pool noodles. Y/f/n dog kept barking at us and playing. I saw y/n mom walked out of the house. I sat up and looked at her. She looked at us and walked into y/f/n house.

A dog ran out of y/n's house. She started barking a boat came out of nowhere. They got off and tied it up. A couple of us walked over to them. Y/n picked a hose up and started washing the boat off. Her dog jumped on the boat.

"Sadie get out" she laughed. Soon enough y/f/n dog came over and started playing.

"Dude. Y/n looks hot in a bikini. Makes her ass look good" Gilinsky said to me.

I laughed. "Yeah I guess" I replied.

Your POV:

Y/f/n and I were washing the boat off when our dogs jumped in it.

"Sadie get out" I laughed. I saw Jack g whisper something to cameron.

Sadie got out of the boat. I picked a towel up and dried her off.

"I'm gonna go shower. See you later" I smiled.

"Ok bye" y/f/n smiled. She hugged me. I walked past the boys. They stared at me as I walked into my house. I smiled.

"Good" I mumbled.