14

I sat on the plane seat looking out the window. I was in the very back of the plane typing on my laptop. I planned on leaving Magcon. I had a new manager who promised me everything I asked for.

The boys were in front of me sitting. I heard my name like 5 times in the last 10 minutes. The boys played a big part in my decision on leaving the tour. I heard the flight attendant speak and say we were about to land. I saved and closed my laptop putting everything away.

••

We were walking out to the taxi "Y/n's so fat she would have to take a different one." I heard Jack G say to everyone. They all laughed. I got into a taxi having Shawn pushed up against me. I felt uncomfortable.

"It's smells weird in here" matt said

"It's y/n" Shawn laughed.

They kept going on and on about me. I got text messages from the other boys. We finally got out of the taxi. I slowly walked behind everyone into the hotel. I stopped in front of the elevator.

•••

"She's so ugly" cameron laughed.

"CAN YOU STOP JESUS CRIST" I screamed. "I'm leaving the tour. I have a new manager. She's sending me on tour. Fuck all of you. Honestly. You make me feel like shit. You made my best friend hate me. You made fun of me on the day my brother died. I hate you guys so much. Your supposed to be like my brothers but your not. Your my bullies" I said before slamming the door. I walked down the hallway seeing Bart.

"Y/n why are you crying" he asked.

"Why don't you ask the assholes in room 209. They would know. I'm leaving this tour. Hope you watch me on good morning America" I said walking to the elevator.