13

"Y/N" I mom screamed as she came into my room waking me up from my deep sleep. I brushed my hair out of my face.

"Yeah mom" I mumbled.

"Was that some type of joke you did. Because it's not funny. Go outside and clean it up. NOW" She said. She slammed my bedroom door before storming down the stairs.

"What" I said to myself. I got up and walked downstairs. She had left the house and was off to work. I walked outside and saw our house.

I took a deep breath. "What the hell" I said. Who TP our house. I groaned. I looked around, my eyes landed on y/f/n house. I saw them all laughing. I rolled my eyes and walked inside.

I got a trash bag and my phone. I played music through my speaker. I slipped it into the pocket of my shorts.

"Y/n enjoy your little present" nash asked.

"Yea really funny now please leave me alone" I said.

"Aww come on y/n it was a joke. Lighten up or did you get fucked to hard. What a whore" Aaron said laughing.

"Can you leave me alone for 2 minutes" I screamed. "I'm not a whore or a slut or any other stupid ass nicknames you call me. I'm a damn virgin. I've never sent nudes and I've never even gotten them before so can you shut your stupid ass self up and stop. I've had enough of it" I yelled. I stared at them. They all started laughing. All of them walked away back to y/f/n house. I continued cleaning the lawn.

••

Once I finished cleaning the yard I through out the piles of toilet paper in my yard. I walked inside and saw Sadie staring out the window. I saw y/f/n and all the boys playing in the pool.

I remembered Magcon starts in 2 days again. I sighed. I started making my self a sandwich.

My phone went off. Cameron tweeted 'can't wait to go back on tour with the boys.. Oh yea and y/n' I rolled my eyes.

I was beyond irritated at the moment with them.

I saw I was apart of a group dm

"Guys y/n is so annoying. I don't know why anybody likes her" "I know. She's actually kinda ugly. I would never date her" "even though she said she wasn't a slut. She still is. I know she would date all of us in a minute" "ahaha bro seriously. Oh well. Only a little while longer and then we get rid of her" "bro how are we gonna do that" "say something to Bart. He will kick her out"

I felt tears fill my eyes. "Yea ok" I whispered. "Guess I'm that worthless" I cried.