2 years past the end

Jack G POV:

I stood in back of the crowd. In the very back of the room. I was almost unnoticable. Waiting for the girl that kept me from sleeping, took over my dreams, and the reason I woke up everyday to walk out onto stage.

The screaming fans all jumped up and down in front of me waiting for the most beautiful girl to walk out. I watched all her YouTube videos. I missed the presence and warmth of her. The brightness of her smile as it lit up a room. Y/n meant everything to me and I hurt her.

Your POV:

I stood behind the curtains talking to my manager. I was called up on stage. I walked out in a floral dress and sandals. I gazed over the crowd with a huge smile on my face as screams filled over took my thought. My eyes landed on someone in the very back of the room. I took in his facial features.

As much as I wanted to stay away from him, I needed to talk to him. His eyes, his perfectly structured face. Everything. Every now and then I'd hope he text me. But he never did. Every time I saw a picture of him on Instagram, my stomach would get all tingly and I'd get happier knowing he was happy.

Jacks POV:

I knew she saw me. I could tell by the way she was staring at me. It wasn't the fan in front of me who kept screaming her name. Or the girl with long blonde hair next to me who was almost crying. I watched as she held the microphone in her hand tightly. I looked down at the backstage pass that I shoved into my pocket before looking back up at her.

Your POV:

The show went on before we finally got to the backstage pass fans. There were only two people left in line before they were all gone. I wanted to be alone, and think about Jack. But I wanted him to comfort me.

Jacks POV:

I stood by the edge of the stage debating if I should go back and see her or not. Half of me wanted to leave before I made a complete idiot of myself and the other half wanted to go talk to her, tell her how I feel, and then leave. I saw two girls leave together.

"It's not or never Jack" I mumbled to myself. I walked into the back. I saw her standing there, staring at her phone, facing the other way. I felt my hands get sweaty. My breathing got heavier. I was practically forcing myself to continue walking to her.

"Y/n" I mumbled. She turned around. Her beautiful blue eyes met mine. Her long Ombré hair, was perfectly curled. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I followed after her into this room that was down a long hallway. She turned the lights on and leaned against a wall.

"Why are you here. I thought you hated me" she asked.

"The more I made fun of you and hurt you. The more I fell in love with you. Y/n when I was watching you cry the day you left Magcon and then watching you almost cry on good morning America. I couldn't have hated myself any more. I wanted to sit there and cry myself. Over the past years you never left my mind. Your smile always picked me up and then when I realized you weren't even in the same room as me, I felt as though I had been punched repeatedly in the stomach. I thought having a girl on tour with us would be the worst thing but as soon as I saw you. I fell in love" I finished. I felt tears in my eyes as I talked. I couldn't show the emotion of how much she actually meant to me. I looked up at her to see her almost in tears.

"Then why were you all so rude to me" she asked softly.

"I don't know. I didn't know how else to show my love for you" I said. She walked over and laid her head on my chest. I tightly wrapped one of my arms around her.

"I can't stop thinking about you. But I know if I let you into my life this easily you could destroy me again" she said getting out of my grip walking to the other side of the room. I watched her slide down the wall, pulling her legs into her chest.

I walked over to her and sat in front of her. "I love you" I mumbled.

"I don't know what to believe anymore" she cried.

"Believe me. Please. I need you. Every morning I wake up and hope your laying next to me with your stupid hair all messy and your eyes closed your either wearing my clothes or no clothes. I want to wake up to your beautiful smile. Have your eyes meet mine when you wake. I want to be the guy who's arms you curl into when you get scared during a movie. Please y/n" I said. I wiped away the loose tears from my face.

"What happened to your girlfriend. Madison or whatever her name was" she said.

"We broke up. She used me for fame and to get her name out there. Please give me one chance" I cried.

"I love you too" she whispered.

A/N:

I WANT YOU TO READ THE NOTE AFTER THIS CHAPTER😇