17

2 years later

Your POV:

Dear Jack,

So I know we tried. I wish you would have tried to stay and fix us but you didn't. I figured I would tell you this though:

I love you. Every time I see you smile on Instagram, the shine in your eyes is still there. I'm glad your happy with Madison.

I'm proud you got your music figured out. I've talked to Johnson. Thanks for helping me get close with them. Well, mostly Sammy and Johnson. The others are still working on it.

I love you

Y/n

I put my jacket on and slipped on my boots pushing the door open of my apartment. I walked down the cold empty street of California. Stepping in small puddles of rain left over from this morning. I reached the mail box at the post office and slipped it in. I turned around and ran into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said looking up.

"Completely my fault" she smiled. I started walking away thinking about where I've seen her from. I looked up for a quick second crossing the street. I heard car breaks before looking into the headlights.

I woke up. I looked over to see an empty bed. A baby kitten sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked around the dark bedroom.

I laid back down in the cold bed. I felt the warm fuzz on the inside of jacks sweatshirt I wear. I laid back on the bed staring out the window seeing the lights light up la.

Jacks POV:

"Jesus I fucked up" I slammed the door shut.

"What happened" she asked running over to me.

"Everything" I sighed. I sat on the couch tears sitting in my eyes waiting to fall out. She sat down next to me and rested her hand on my knee

"Jack talk" she whispered.

"I was out with Sammy and we went somewhere and these girls were looking at us and we started talking and she kissed me and I didn't pull away. I mean it was fast like 2 seconds but still. I'm such a bad boyfriend" I cried.

"No your not" she said

"Yes Madison. I am" I said. I stood and walked around the apartment she lived in "I don't even know how to tell her with out destroying her. She was so scared to date me in the first place and now I'm gonna loose her. I'm in love with her. I've never treated her bad. I get her anything and now I'm gonna loose my everything" I cried.

"Just explain what happened. She may understand. I don't really know y/n but just be calm and don't yell. Let her yell and scream and cry at you. But don't cut her off until she's done. She may leave the room. But don't chase after her. Let her cool down ok" she said.

"Ok. Thanks Madison" I smiled. I wiped my eyes, hugged her, and walked out and to my car.

•••

"Jack" she whispered.

"Sorry I didn't mean you wake you" I said sitting by her on the bed.

"You didn't. I couldn't sleep with out you" she smiled. She sat up on the bed. I kissed her forehead before crawling over her. I laid down holding our kitten in my arms. She laid her head on my shoulder looking up at me.

"I love you y/n" I smiled.

"I love you too Jack" she kissed me before falling back asleep.

•••

"Hey y/n can we talk" I said. She looked up from her cup of coffee.

"Yeah" she smiled.

"So last night something happened" I sighed. She looked at me confused before I continued. "I was with Sammy and these girls came over and started talking and she kissed me. It was fast. I pulled away before anything could happen" I finished.

"You kissed back" she asked.

"I didn't mean to. I thought it was you" I said.

"Jack that makes it even worse that you would kiss someone and think it's your girlfriend" she raised her voice. I stayed calm like Madison told me to.

"I know it was wrong and I feel horrible. I love you so much and your my everything. I hate my self and I just want you to forgive me. I'm so sorry y/n" I said. I had tears in my eyes. My voice was soft and quiet. I looked at her.

"I need to be alone. I understand what happened. But I hope you can understand I want to be alone. I love you Jack" she smiled.

"I understand" I whispered.

She kissed my forehead before walking out of the apartment. I laid my head on the counter before I felt tears slid down my face.

•••

Yay how'd you guys like the first chapter back?? I hope you did. It's gonna be interesting.

Also if you guys have any ideas just dm me and I'll try to use them in the story