12

I laid in bed following my fans. Sadie was laying at the end of the bed. I stood up and stretched. I changed into a bathing suit and put black shorts and pink tank top over it. I put my sunglasses in my hair. I put black sandals on and walked downstairs.

"Hey mom" I smiled.

"Hey honey. I have to go in today. Are you gonna be fine here" she asked.

"Yeah mom" I nodded.

"Ok honey. I think y/f/n mom was making breakfast for everyone if you wanted to go over" she said walking to the door.

"I'm gonna take Sadie for a walk. Then I may" I said.

"Ok baby. Just be careful. See you later" she kissed my forehead and left. I walked into the kitchen. I got water. I set my glass on the counter. I pulled out the leash for Sadie and clipped it onto her. I walked down the driveway.

"Hey y/n" y/f/n mom said.

"Oh hey." I smiled. I gave her hug.

"I haven't seen you in a long time. How have you been" she asked.

"I could be better. Touring is crazy. But I guess I'm just happy to be back in my small town with my family" I smiled.

"That's good to hear. I talked to your mom yesterday, she said the boys were treating you bad" she said.

"Yeah. They call me rude names and treat me like crap but I learned to kinda just block them out." I nodded.

"That's good. Y/f/n was so upset for about a week and I couldn't figure out why. I suggested she talked to you and she just broke down. Is that all situated" she asked.

"Yeah it is. We talked about it and we're all good now" I smiled.

"Good well. I'll let you get back to walking Sadie. Come over when your done." She said. "Bring Sadie"

"Ok. See you later" I smiled.

I walked away and put my headphones in. I played Fade by Adventure club. (It's Jesus. Btw)

•••

I walked into y/f/n house. Sadie ran over and played with her dog.

"Hey so we're going to key west today. Want to go" y/f/n asked.

"Yeah sure" I nodded.

She looked at me and gave me a come here kinda look. I walked out of the room and to her bedroom.

"I think Jack g likes you" she said smiling.

I laughed. "Yeah ok" I said. "We can believe your fantasy" I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey so. We were in this place and we saw you two like all over in there. Said you guys were a family friends" cameron said.

"Oh Phils. Yeah. He's cool" I said. He sat on the counter. I went on my phone. My mom texted me.

"Hey honey. I don't think I turned the oven off. Can you go check" it said.

"I'll be back" I said. I walked out and walked out of y/f/n house. I walked into the kitchen. I checked the oven. It was off.

"It's off" I sent her. I walked upstairs. I checked to make sure nothing was on.

I checked downstairs. I sat on the couch for a minute. I opened my laptop and checked Twitter. My background was Dylan and I. I sighed.

I took my moms advice and started looking for a manager. I emailed one who works from LA. I opened my Email to see she emailed me back. I read it over. I smiled. I closed my laptop. I walked upstairs to check if I looked ok and I did.

I walked downstairs grabbed my phone from the counter and left.

I walked inside and sat in a chair. "Try not to hit on to many guys today ok y/n. Don't want everyone to think your a slut" nash said.

Y/f/n stared at him. "Yeah I'll try." I smiled. "Are you guys almost ready" she asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok so half of us in one car and the other in the rental" she said.

I walked out and sat in my car. Y/f/n got in the passenger seat. Cameron, Nash, Matt, Jack and Jack got in. Everyone else was in the other car.

I turned my car on, I looked at y/f/n. I plugged my phone in. "Put on my daddy" she laughed.

"Ok" I smiled. I played G-Eazy. Lotta that came on. I pulled out of the drive way and started driving. The rental car was behind us. Y/f/n turned it up.

•••

We got out of the car. "Who was that" Jack Johnson asked.

"G-Eazy" I said. We walked into Phils.

"Y/n y/f/n" Phil yelled. A couple people looked at us. We hugged him.

"Want some ice cream girls. And friends" he said.

"Always" we said.

•••

We walked around for awhile. A group of guys walked by and smirked at y/f/n and I.

"Oh my god y/n" I girl yelled. She ran over to me and hugged me.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Can I have a picture with you" she asked.

"Of course" I said. She handed her phone to y/f/n. We took a couple pictures before she hugged me again.

"Thank you so much. I love you" she said about to cry.

"Aww don't cry. I love you too" I said. She started to walk away. She gave the boys a dirty look. I laughed.

"Why do all your fans hate us" Aaron asked.

"Why wouldn't they" I said.

Jack pushed me. I looked at him. "Don't touch me. I'll fight you" I said.

He laughed. I smiled. I kept walking.

"I think I'm sunburned" I said.

"Yeah same" y/f/n said looking at me.

"Check my back" I said. I lifted my shirt up showing my bikini.

"Holy crap y/n. Do you use sunscreen" she asked.

"No" I laughed.

"Damn girl" she said.

"Is it that bad" I asked.

"Um yes. It's that bad" she said.

I frowned. I looked at all the boys. They were smirking. I put my shirt down. "Yeah I know. I'm pretty fit. I do yoga with my mom" I laughed.

We walked to the car. Jack Gilinsky tried tripping me. I punched him in the arm.

"Stop it" I laughed.